How to improve today?

nevman
nevman Posts: 1,611
edited August 2012 in The bottom bracket
Somebody pinch me and tell me it does`nt get better than today?
What would you do if you were Wiggo?
Whats the solution? Just pedal faster you baby.

Summer B,man Team Carbon LE#222
Winter Alan Top Cross
All rounder Spec. Allez.

Comments

• nevman wrote:

I'd avoid bbc sports reporter David Bond just in case he asks "did your team not turn up today - you seemed to be riding alone" :D
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • the ride with brad sportive is going to be chocker now - gawd.
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • andy_f
    andy_f Posts: 474
    I'd ride the Tour of Britain with my yellow jersey on and my gold medal round my neck.
    "Let your life rule your job, not your job rule your life"

Born to ride, forced to work.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Brilliant day, even better when got to work tonight, cos we got a 3.5% pay rise :shock: :D
  • Yellow Peril
    Yellow Peril Posts: 4,466
    If I was Wiggo I'd top it off by creeping into Froome's room in the Olympic village whilst he is asleep and deep throating him with his own mother's dildo.
    @JaunePeril

Winner of the Bike Radar Pro Race Wiggins Hour Prediction Competition
  • nevman
    nevman Posts: 1,611
    Odd that, I was thinking maybe a quick beer or so with the wife then an early night.But now you mention it.
    Whats the solution? Just pedal faster you baby.

Summer B,man Team Carbon LE#222
    Winter Alan Top Cross
    All rounder Spec. Allez.
  • verylonglegs
    verylonglegs Posts: 3,958
    If I was Wiggo I'd top it off by creeping into Froome's room in the Olympic village whilst he is asleep and deep throating him with his own mother's dildo.

Erm, how is the counselling going may I ask?
  • peat
    peat Posts: 1,242

Are you free this weekend?
  • kayo74
    kayo74 Posts: 299
    Your right Cleat Eastwood Brad sportive will be ace now.....woop!!
  • Yossie
    Yossie Posts: 2,600
    Probably try and do something about war, poverty, starvation and child abuse. But there you go, perhaps it dioesn't get much better than riding a bicycle faster than other bicyclerists and its me that's wrong.........
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,391
    If that poor bloke hadn't been killed under a bus that would have helped a bit. I had a great day yesterday, went out to watch a bit of the TT just before the finish area, went out on a cycling pub crawl in the evening. Got home and saw that on the news. Put a downer on a great day. RIP.
  • raymondo60
    raymondo60 Posts: 735
    Veronese68 wrote:
    If that poor bloke hadn't been killed under a bus that would have helped a bit. I had a great day yesterday, went out to watch a bit of the TT just before the finish area, went out on a cycling pub crawl in the evening. Got home and saw that on the news. Put a downer on a great day. RIP.

+1 - terrible end to what was a momentous day...................
    Raymondo

"Let's just all be really careful out there folks!"
  • alihisgreat
    alihisgreat Posts: 3,872
    nevman wrote:

I'd avoid bbc sports reporter David Bond just in case he asks "did your team not turn up today - you seemed to be riding alone" :D

Why didn't mark cavendish win the TT? is he tired from the Tour de France?