• pb21
    pb21 Posts: 2,170
    One for the fan boys

http://milltag.cc/

One for the fasion police.
    Mañana
  • bigmat
    bigmat Posts: 5,134
    Saw a guy in a yellow Wiggo t-shirt with the roundel, that was pretty cool. I think that was going far enough though, that jersey is a little bit too much for my taste!
  • jimmythecuckoo
    jimmythecuckoo Posts: 4,712
    They were beaten to it by HalfBB

SuperBrad1-320x255.jpg

Oh and this lot donate a percentage to the foundation...
  • alihisgreat
    alihisgreat Posts: 3,872
    Quite like them actually... a nice way to show your support for Wiggo without wearing Team Kit (which annoys some) or a replica yellow jersey (which also annoys some!)
  • Yellow Peril
    Yellow Peril Posts: 4,466
    Quite like them actually... a nice way to show your support for Wiggo without wearing Team Kit (which annoys some) or a replica yellow jersey (which also annoys some!)

I don't understand the team kit or replica jersey hang up. Footy and rugby fans et al wear what they like, why can't cyclists? If some fat knacker wants to wear a KOM jersey or a sprinter's jersey does it really matter if he hasn't won them on the Tour? At least he is showing love and appreciation of the sport.

There are too many 'cycling fans' that need to get over themselves. They are probably the ones who don't like the idea of cycling becoming mainstream in Britain which means they most likely don't ride their bike on a daily basis and have to put up with the consequences of it remaining so exclusive and an inverted snobs preserve.
    @JaunePeril

Winner of the Bike Radar Pro Race Wiggins Hour Prediction Competition
  • alihisgreat
    alihisgreat Posts: 3,872

I don't understand the team kit or replica jersey hang up. Footy and rugby fans et al wear what they like, why can't cyclists? If some fat knacker wants to wear a KOM jersey or a sprinter's jersey does it really matter if he hasn't won them on the Tour? At least he is showing love and appreciation of the sport.

There are too many 'cycling fans' that need to get over themselves. They are probably the ones who don't like the idea of cycling becoming mainstream in Britain which means they most likely don't ride their bike on a daily basis and have to put up with the consequences of it remaining so exclusive and an inverted snobs preserve.

Yeah I don't get it either.. I'd rather people wear nice matching team kit than a lot of other stuff I've seen around. But i don't really care. wear what you want. (this one time I even wore mismatched kit as the jersey I wanted to wear was in the wash! I know.. what a shocker :roll: )
  • Yellow Peril
    Yellow Peril Posts: 4,466

Yeah I don't get it either.. I'd rather people wear nice matching team kit than a lot of other stuff I've seen around. But i don't really care. wear what you want. (this one time I even wore mismatched kit as the jersey I wanted to wear was in the wash! I know.. what a shocker :roll: )

If it's confession time...I've been wearing black socks on the way into work all week...
    @JaunePeril

Winner of the Bike Radar Pro Race Wiggins Hour Prediction Competition
  • I've ordered a HalfBB one as only 50 will be made so I might stand out from the crowd a bit :)

I have no problem with what people wear, as long as they are out there doing their bit for cycling...
  • Quite like them actually... a nice way to show your support for Wiggo without wearing Team Kit (which annoys some) or a replica yellow jersey (which also annoys some!)

I don't understand the team kit or replica jersey hang up...

Totally agree. Granted, some people really shouldn't wear lycra until they "test it's stretching qualities less" but by that token we should be saying the same about all manner of replica kit. You only have to look at soccer and my sport of ice hockey. :shock:

This unwritten rule that you can only wear team kit if it's 2 or 3 years out of date is ridiculous. The only good reason for that is it may be better value for money by then. I'd like some Garmin-Sharp kit but I'll be quite content if I pick up Garmin-Barracuda gear for a nice discount. For now though, I'm happy with my Will Frischkorn-issued Garmin Argyle jersey. :)

Focus Cayo Expert (road)
    Giant ATX 970 (full susp)
    Trek Alpha 4300 (hardtail)
    Peugeot 525 Comp (road - turbo trainer duties)
  • Contador is the Greatest
  • LangerDan
    LangerDan Posts: 6,132
    Looks like a Livestrong jersey
    'This week I 'ave been mostly been climbing like Basso - Shirley Basso.'
  • I can't be doing with all that sky team kit stuff. I prefer Rapha.
  • Have to say I like the ltd edition shirt- very tasteful
  • Paul 8v
    Paul 8v Posts: 5,458
    oneof1982 wrote:
    I can't be doing with all that sky team kit stuff. I prefer Rapha.
    You'll be able to combine the two soon ;-)
  • Paul 8v
    Paul 8v Posts: 5,458
    The sky one looks good and as it's not a team one no one can moan at you for wearing it!
  • dsoutar
    dsoutar Posts: 1,746
    Paul 8v wrote:
    oneof1982 wrote:

Alternatively he'll be faced with a terrible dichotomy :D
  • dsoutar wrote:
    Paul 8v wrote:
    oneof1982 wrote:

Alternatively he'll be faced with a terrible dichotomy :D

Sorry, it was meant to be a joke.