Good Morning, welcome to the WEEKEND!

angry_bird
angry_bird Posts: 3,786
edited July 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning bumders

It's the weeeeekend and I'm not bacon farming, well not all day, just a couple of hours now. Today will be sorting stuff out etc. and fettling. Then maybe bikes later too. Was hoping to go down and watch the road race with a mate but he's left already and I'm nowhere near finished.

What you lot up to then?

Comments

• projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    Today could actually be life changing! gotta call a loan company back, if all goes well I'll be calling a landllord about a new apartment closer to work and town. about £120 less than what I'm paying now!

need to get some food in, might pop into town. no other plans at present.
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Today is the last day for the wife's cafe/bookshop. This means she'll be home nagging me more. Sad day for all.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    oodboo wrote:
    Today is the last day for the wife's cafe/bookshop. This means she'll be home nagging me more. Sad day for all.

:( chin up

Today is w.end with the kids as wife on another spa w.end. Should be fun
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    It's a good thing because I'll get to ride more at the weekends.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    happy quiet weekend non crudstockers!

have those clowns all actually gone pedalling or have their parents cut back on their web usage?

quiet saturday recovering from the stress of yesterdays three and a half hour drive that took over five hours due to a multitude of twunts who do not know how to avoid accidents or the value of regular servicing!

magners is open, sun is out and the bottom feeder is giving me peace.............nice!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    Quiet in here isn't it :)

Had a lazy morning, into town for lunch as couldn't be bothered to cook anything then been monging in front of the TV watching Olympic stuff. Will go bike riding tomorrow as I'm feeling so feckin idle sitting on my ar$e watching sport. But tonight, more sport on the box I reckon.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Quiet in here isn't it :)

I know, it's nice when them troublemakers are away.

Today turned out lazy and wasted. Watched olympipics. That's about it. Stile Cop tomorrow for DH play. Until then maybe some PS3 time and possibly some more olympics. None right now though because it seems the current options are women's football, archery and the men's beach volleyball, and I ain't no Andy!
  • compo
    compo Posts: 1,370
    Evening All

Went for a great morning blast up Rivington this morning, then came back to the dissappointment of the Road Race.
    Won by a drugs cheat and GB's chances wrecked by the poor tactical nouce of a drug cheat captain. Whatever happened to life bans?

Olympics on now, there's some real talent in the Women's football.
    Men's football at Old Trafford tommorrow for me, including Brazil - should be good.