Cube Agree GTC Race (2011)

aspender
aspender Posts: 96
edited July 2012 in Your road bikes
Now my bike has its new hoops it is going to be like this for the foreseeable (famous last words!)

cube.jpg

Frame: GTC Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology - 58cm
Forks: Easton EC70 SL CNT Carbon 1 1/8 inch - 1 1/2 inch
Bars: Syntace Racelite 2014 Oversized
Stem: Syntace F149 Oversized
Headset: FSA Orbit I-T
Bar Tape: Fizik Microtex logo, black

Front Brake Lever: Ultegra 6700
Front Caliper: Ultegra 6700
Rear Brake Lever: Ultegra 6700
Rear Caliper: Ultegra 6700

Shifters: Ultegra 6700
Cables: Jagwire
Front Mech: Ultegra 6700
Rear Mech: Ultegra 6700

Seat: Fizik Antares Versus K:ium
Seat Post: Easton EC90 setback

Cranks: Ultegra 6700
Chainring(s): Compact 50/34
Chain: Ultegra 6700
Cassette: Ultegra 6700 11-28t
Pedals: Ultegra 6700
Bottom Bracket: Ultegra 6700

Front Wheel:
Rim: Dura-Ace 7900 C24 clincher
Spokes: 16
Hub: Dura-Ace 7900
Tube: Vittoria Latex
Tire: Continental GP4000s 700x23

Back Wheel:
Rim: Dura-Ace 7900 C24 clincher
Spokes: 20
Hub: Dura-Ace 7900
Tube: Vittoria Latex
Tire: Continental GP4000s 700x23

Accessories: Tacx Tao cages, Garmin GSC-10 and Edge 500 mount

Weight: 7.9kg

Other info: Seat, seat post, bar tape and wheels/tyres upgraded from stock.

Comments

• rollemynot
    rollemynot Posts: 436
    Snap - although mine is stock standard bar the tyres, why did you change the seat post and how are the new hoops?
  • PimpMyBike
    PimpMyBike Posts: 50
    That's a nice bike ! I think it's the best looking one that's currently made :D
  • aspender
    aspender Posts: 96
    Rollemynot wrote:
    Snap - although mine is stock standard bar the tyres, why did you change the seat post and how are the new hoops?

The seat post changed when I replaced the saddle. It was on offer and I couldn't resist a bit of Carbon bling. I also didn't like the Ready for race branding on the stock one. The bike is busy enough with graphics as it is.

I've not ridden the C24s enough to give an opinion, they only went on today. However they have reduced the overall weight by 500g over the stock Fulcrum 5s.
  • madden2011
    madden2011 Posts: 142
    Got those wheels for my Cube Agree Pro 2011, other than that and the black bar tape mine is still how it came.

Nice bike you got there though!
  • rollemynot
    rollemynot Posts: 436
    aspender wrote:
    Rollemynot wrote:

The seat post changed when I replaced the saddle. It was on offer and I couldn't resist a bit of Carbon bling. I also didn't like the Ready for race branding on the stock one. The bike is busy enough with graphics as it is.

I've not ridden the C24s enough to give an opinion, they only went on today. However they have reduced the overall weight by 500g over the stock Fulcrum 5s.
    Thanks for the info I know what you mean about the RFR branding. Was gonna use my 5's until the spring - but keep my eyes open over the winter for a end of year bargain
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    like it...
    :lol::D:D:D