I've just been riding with l'equipe Francais in RP

vermin
vermin Posts: 1,739
edited July 2012 in Commuting chat
Londoners. Bunk off sharpish and head to RP. They might still be there. Some of them appear to be quite fast.

Comments

• rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,691
    JEALOUS.
  • chadders81
    chadders81 Posts: 744
    Anybody know where I'll find a list of the national teams for the road race?
  • lc1981
    lc1981 Posts: 820
    Chadders81 wrote:

Here.
  • lc1981 wrote:
    Chadders81 wrote:

Here.

Just looked at a few of the rider profiles. On Cav's under the heading "Other Sports" it says "His girlfriend Peta Todd is a former glamour model". That's what I call cross-training! :wink: :oops:
  • mtb-idle
    mtb-idle Posts: 2,179
    apparently Wiggo was up Box Hill today on the bike scouting it out.

This was relayed to me by a non-bike riding friend of my wife tho so could all be rubbish...
    FCN = 4
  • daxplusplus
    daxplusplus Posts: 631
    "115km training ride with 2 laps of Box Hill. So lifting to ride with a team of 4 TdF stage winners, 1st & 2nd overall & British Champion! " Cav on Twitter 3/4 hr ago.

Reckon she was right re Wiggo then.
    Sometimes you're the hammer, sometimes you're the nail

strava profile
  • Yukirin
    Yukirin Posts: 231
    MTB-Idle wrote:
    apparently Wiggo was up Box Hill today on the bike scouting it out.

This was relayed to me by a non-bike riding friend of my wife tho so could all be rubbish...

I saw a black prius with blue sky team colour Olympic and Sky logos heading south from Surbiton 8.30 this morning, leatherhead/dorking direction. Sounds plausable.
  • mudcow007
    mudcow007 Posts: 3,861
    "His girlfriend Peta Todd is a former glamour model".

3126m84.jpg

she would make me go for gold aswell to be fair
    Keeping it classy since '83
  • twist83
    twist83 Posts: 761
    Chadders81 wrote:

I remember that name from the Giro! He had to do something after he left CTU for good.
  • aeon
    aeon Posts: 167
    it seems the Swiss team are staying in Hampton Court... couple of team cars/buses and a London 2012 BMW with roof racks parked up outside a hotel. i wonder if Fabian would give me a tow down the A308?
    FCN 10 - Crosstrail