Directeur Sportif

2»

Comments

• inkyfingers
    inkyfingers Posts: 4,400
    iainf72 wrote:
    Marc Madiot of Francaise-Des-Jeux - Bigmat.

That guy's got some passion.

Ahhh, remember the beginning of the season when everyone hated him for opposing endura in the Tour of Med

Then he does shouting on TV and everyone loves him

Don't remember the Tour of Med.

Summery?

Tiernan-Locke Won! :D

and hasn't been seen since :wink:
    "I have a lovely photo of a Camargue horse but will not post it now" (Frenchfighter - July 2013)
  • iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    Madiot said endura were too crap to be there and didn't think they should get a place

Then they won race and LL has had a semi for JTL ever since
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,738
    iainf72 wrote:
    Madiot said endura were too crap to be there and didn't think they should get a place

Ah OK.

Everyone probably agreed with him till JTL started winning, right?
  • LeicesterLad
    LeicesterLad Posts: 3,908
    iainf72 wrote:

Strange how factual that actually is.

And Inky - yeah, he peaked early to say the least, but did break his collarbone at the Lincoln GP - Endura's british road race champs was a disaster, and theres only so much JTL can do in city centre crits.

He will be back for the Worlds. :wink:

And Rick, Shhhhhhh BrianS will be along to tell you to pipe down :lol:
  • alihisgreat
    alihisgreat Posts: 3,872
    iainf72 wrote:
    Marc Madiot of Francaise-Des-Jeux - Bigmat.

That guy's got some passion.

Ahhh, remember the beginning of the season when everyone hated him for opposing endura in the Tour of Med

Then he does shouting on TV and everyone loves him

to be fair I didn't know about him hating on endura!
  • Routier
    Routier Posts: 94
    PeteMadoc wrote:
    Can anyone explain why Sean Yates always sounds he's been on the beer all day.

He's got a heart condition which sometimes results in him appearing to display stroke-like symptoms. How he came to have the condition is up to you to decide...
  • secretsqirrel
    secretsqirrel Posts: 1,761
    Alain Gallopin. He seems pretty sound.
  • Has to be Jean-René Bernadeau - getting it all out of Europcar on limited means and Stéphane Heulot as not only did I see him just before he capitualted in yellow in the 96 tour and has since been a LEGEND but he's been getting max out of saur-sojasun on very limited means (compared to the superteams). Not sure how he has hung on to Coppel but the team must have a lot of loyalty
  • thomthom
    thomthom Posts: 3,574
    ThomThom wrote:
    Not in english and I find it hard to believe it ever will be.

Shame, I'd buy it.

It's a good read. Plenty of funny little stories with Mark as well. Holm often makes Mark mad before a race. One story that comes to mind is Brian calling him an unworthy world champion because Mark has been to a Britney Spears concert a couple of days before a race.
  • nickellis
    nickellis Posts: 239
    Whomever the nutter was sitting in the Vacansoleil car during the TT at the Tour of Britain last year...

Pumping dodgy euro-trance out of the loudspeaker, screaming in Dutch and driving about 5mm from Lieuwe Westra's rear wheel.

LEGEND!
    Trek 1.1c (2012) - For commuting
    Trek Madone 5.5c (2010) - For pleasure http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o62 ... G_0413.jpg
  • jimmythecuckoo
    jimmythecuckoo Posts: 4,712
    Can I have a current rider?

I reckon Juan Antonio Flecha would be sound.