3d content / olympics

iainf72
iainf72 Posts: 15,784
edited July 2012 in Pro race
Has anyone seen a list of what the BBC will be broadcasting in 3d for Olympics yet? I wasn't going to watch but might be tempted if the road race was broadcast in 3d. Cycling would look pretty sweet I think. Was hoping the TdF would be done like the French open was, but nope

Any media folks or anyone with BBC contacts? (Phil?)
Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.

Comments

• rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    iainf72 wrote:
    Has anyone seen a list of what the BBC will be broadcasting in 3d for Olympics yet? I wasn't going to watch but might be tempted if the road race was broadcast in 3d. Cycling would look pretty sweet I think. Was hoping the TdF would be done like the French open was, but nope

Any media folks or anyone with BBC contacts? (Phil?)

Might make my red trou stand out even more on box hill ;).
  • dougzz
    dougzz Posts: 1,833
    Cool huh. Iain, it would be like Cav was sprinting right into your lap
  • iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784

Might make my red trou stand out even more on box hill ;).

red trousers eh?
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    :roll: keep up at the back Iain.

I knew that existed long before the purchase.

GF once begged me not to wear them to one of her work do's for fear of ending up on it.

;)
  • inkyfingers
    inkyfingers Posts: 4,400
    I can imagine being sat at home watching the highlights and suddenly shouting out, "oh my god, that must be Rick Chasey in the red trousers". My Mrs would think i'd finally flipped.

Anyway, surely you should be wearing orange?

Funnily enough, my soon to be father in law has a bit of a thing about wearing orange, not always a great look on a 50 year old.
    "I have a lovely photo of a Camargue horse but will not post it now" (Frenchfighter - July 2013)