Funny joke

Vesterberg
Vesterberg Posts: 330
edited August 2012 in Pro race
I have been thinking about how well Bradley Wiggans has been doing in the Tour of France.

Here is the funny joke:

If he wins, he must change his name to Gladly Winnings!

Comments

• norwichdanny
    norwichdanny Posts: 105
    Thats crap.
  • Ringo 68
    Ringo 68 Posts: 441
    Two old guys are out on their regualr Friday morning ride. As they are cycling along a funeral procession passes them. One of the cyclists stops at the side of the road, gets off his bike and takes his helmet off. He then bows his head and mutters a quiet prayer.
    After the procesion has passed he gets on his bike and continues his ride. The guys riding partner is gobsmacked and quickly rides up to his mate "that was one of the most moving and touching things I have ever seen" he tells his partner.

"well" he replies solemnly "we were married for 40 years"

I'll get my coat.
    Cube Agree GTC Pro
    Boardman Comp
    Carrera Subway Hybrid
  • Beatmaker
    Beatmaker Posts: 1,092
    Ringo 68 wrote:
    Two old guys are out on their regualr Friday morning ride. As they are cycling along a funeral procession passes them. One of the cyclists stops at the side of the road, gets off his bike and takes his helmet off. He then bows his head and mutters a quiet prayer.
    After the procesion has passed he gets on his bike and continues his ride. The guys riding partner is gobsmacked and quickly rides up to his mate "that was one of the most moving and touching things I have ever seen" he tells his partner.

"well" he replies solemnly "we were married for 40 years"

I'll get my coat.

That jokes older than the Penny Farthing :P still better than Vesterberg's effort though.