Anyone in Manchester

willhub
willhub Posts: 821
edited July 2012 in The bottom bracket
Know of any jobs, easy to get, as long as I'm getting £140 a week take home I'm happy.

Anyone?

Comments

• Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    willhub wrote:
    Know of any jobs, easy to get, as long as I'm getting £140 a week take home I'm happy.

Anyone?

You are really getting desperate asking us in here, this is the Bottom braket, y'know. :wink:

BTW, sorry no jobs known, keep plugging something will come if you keep applying.
  • willhub
    I've got 2 weeks to get a job or I'm back home.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    willhub wrote:
    I've got 2 weeks to get a job or I'm back home.

Big issue seller ?
  • willhub
    That's even worse.
  • Secteur
    Secteur Posts: 1,971
    You could come and do my gardening ;-)
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    ...or mine :shock:
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • jim453
    jim453 Posts: 1,360
    Canal street?

A fit young lad like you could make a killing.
  • dylanfernley
    dylanfernley Posts: 409
    your'e after the minimum wage for a take home of £140, unless you just want to work for one day, canal street is limited to bar work and 'street' work, which although sounding lucrative comes with risks-- think you need to give out a bit more info --experience,likes etc
  • napoleond
    napoleond Posts: 5,992
    Bhima got himself a cracking job in Costa, surely you can do the same, it's not as though there's a shortage of coffee shops in Manc.
    Insta: ATEnduranceCoaching
    ABCC Cycling Coach
  • Yossie
    Yossie Posts: 2,600
    That's not actually a bad idea - you could both work together and be publicised as the fastest barista in the (north) west.

Or work against each other - try and steal each other's customers (and tips) by speedier, more efficient service, one of you fuelled only by microwaved Mars bars, the other by bananas.
  • asquithea
    asquithea Posts: 145
    That's a pretty good CV - no howlers.

Good luck with your job hunt.