edited July 2012 in The bottom bracket
F*ck you.

Yours sincerely,

All The Cyclists.

Comments

• dw300
    dw300 Posts: 1,642
    If it ain't rainin', it ain't trainin'
    All the above is just advice .. you can do whatever the f*ck you wana do!
    Bike Radar Strava Club
    The Northern Ireland Thread
  • nweststeyn
    nweststeyn Posts: 1,574
    I don't wanna train anymore... I just want to go for a nice relaxing ride now and then :(
  • Secteur
    Secteur Posts: 1,971
    Well, actually, it was the opposite.

I checked THREE weather websites this morning to check the weather for this afternoon. All three said heavy rain with thunderstorms and generally crap & cold.

As I was getting ready it was dry but very cloudy and plenty of mist, and quite cool, so I decided to go out in full length tights, waterproof over shoes and waterproof jacket in anticipation of "proper rain" (I dont mind getting wet if it's warm and light rain).

After about 45 minutes, as if by magic, the weather cleared and it was a beautiful blue sky and sunny.

And there's me in my full wet gear.

Ended up 3.5 hours later really dehydrated and almost bonking home, despite two bottles of electrolyte drink.

FFS.
  • yeachan153
    yeachan153 Posts: 401
    weathers gonna get much better from this sunday onwards unless you're in scotland
  • nweststeyn
    nweststeyn Posts: 1,574
    yeachan153 wrote:
    weathers gonna get much better from this sunday onwards unless you're in scotland

WWWWAAAAAAAAHHHH
  • I stopped in the local Evans store on the way home to ask if they had any cycling caps. The spotty oik came back with an Olympics baseball cap saying they're reduced! I suppressed the urge to shove it where the sun wasn't shining.

Then as soon as I ride up the driveway and pull into the garage the rain stops. I must have been really bad in a past life.
  • markyone
    markyone Posts: 1,119
    F**ked right off with it,rode home tonight from work gale force winds.
    Roll on sat week i am off to south of france near pyrenees :D
    Colnago c60 Eps super record 11
    Pinarello F8 with sram etap
  • Noth'in like it go'in down ya neck and por'in out ya shoes..on the last leg home
  • peat
    peat Posts: 1,242
    Just as the weather looks like its FINALLY turning here, 'darn sarf', i am scheduled for a knee-op on Wednesday and will be sat on my arse with my leg up for 3 weeks, watching you lot frolicking around on your bikes, building a simmering resentment and burgeoning rage. A familiar feeling.

*shakes fist*