Anywhere in Warwickshire I can Test Ride a Bianchi

fatdaz
fatdaz Posts: 348
edited August 2012 in Road beginners
Hi

Looking to test ride the Sempre Ultegra and the Infinito Ultegra. Does anybody know anywhere in the Stratford, Warwick area that stocks Bianchi. There's an Evans in Birmingham if push comes to shove but ideally I'd like to find somewhere in Warwickshire

Cheers

Comments

• giant_man
    giant_man Posts: 6,878
    have you searched the retailer list on the Bianchi web site?
  • fatdaz
    That came up with Ride in Coventry but I was wondering if there is anything closer
  • blakef111
    blakef111 Posts: 374
    could try bourton cycles,

does it have to be a bianchi? I know the shop in stratford does willier if your looking for italian
  • fatdaz
    Really like the look of the Bianchis and I particularly like the sound of the Infinito for my needs. I'm looking for something comfortable for long rides but racy enough (for me anyway) and the Infinito sounds like it fits the bill and looks amazing
  • keef66
    keef66 Posts: 13,123
    Be well worth you finding your way to Epic Cycles. I know they aren't in Warwickshire, but they do Bianchis and their bike fitting and test rides are splendid!
  • It's not Warwickshire but Epic in Worcestershire stock Bianchi. Failing that you nip into Atkins in Leamington if you fancy something else Italian?
  • keef66 wrote:
    Be well worth you finding your way to Epic Cycles. I know they aren't in Warwickshire, but they do Bianchis and their bike fitting and test rides are splendid!

Wot He Said!
  • I travelled from Manchester to go to epic cycles. They were as good as the hype. You'll need to phone in advance and arrange a test ride and fitting session.
    Bianchi. There are no alternatives only compromises!
    I RIDE A KONA CADABRA -would you like to come and have a play with my magic link?
  • fatdaz
    Thanks - I have already arranged a test ride at Evans in Brum but seeing all this positive vibe about Epic I will definitely speak to them before making any decision
  • Definitely speak to Epic, they are no longer in Worcestershire, they moved to Ludlow in Shropshire.
    I would recommend them too.
  • Rench88
    Rench88 Posts: 27
    100% go to Epic. I have just received an Infinito from them. I live in London, went all the way up there to get fitted, and then had them mail order me the bike. Fantastic service, extremely knowledgeable and friendly. I'm loving the bike - I'm sure you will too.
  • BobScarle
    BobScarle Posts: 282
    Oh dear, this is starting to sound like the "Epic Cycles Appreciation Society". I am going to add to it as well!

I bought my Bianchi Infinito from Epic 18 months ago. Really pleased with the bike and the service. It came with a free bike fit (ok you pay for it but then its taken off the cost of the bike if you buy one) which helps to make it very comfortable. The staff at the shop are very good.

I think you will find that the Infinito is better for longer more leisurely rides, the Sempre is a little more racier.
  • fatdaz
    Bought an Infinito from Epic. Thanks to all who recommended them, the service was indeed fantastic
  • Oasticles
    Oasticles Posts: 19
    Suggest we get some photos up in the 'Your Bikes' section.

I'm not brave enough to go first as mine's red and has Shimano! Anyone else gone the non-celeste route?
  • fatdaz
    It's black in fact - it's Ultegra and 2012 Ultegras are apparently black. Couldn't get on with the Campag shifter on the inside of the hoods - just seems to be in the way. So I guess we're both pariahs
  • ilm_zero7
    ilm_zero7 Posts: 2,213
    Rench88 wrote:
    100% go to Epic. I have just received an Infinito from them. I live in London, went all the way up there to get fitted, and then had them mail order me the bike. Fantastic service, extremely knowledgeable and friendly. I'm loving the bike - I'm sure you will too.
    and another Epic customer here - they are a class act
    http://veloviewer.com/SigImage.php?a=3370a&r=3&c=5&u=M&g=p&f=abcdefghij&z=a.png
    Wiliers: Cento Uno/Superleggera R and Zero 7. Bianchi Infinito CV and Oltre XR2
  • dubcat
    dubcat Posts: 754
    I have a sempre ultegra on order. We are both going to burn in hell forever for not buying Celeste Bianchi's and then adding non Campy groupo. I am very sure it will be worth it :)
    2010 Specialized Rockhopper
    2012 Bianchi Infinito
  • well I bought a black via nirone with sora kit on.

a bianchi rider spat at me today even though I wasn't riding it, they 'just know'

;)
  • dubcat
    dubcat Posts: 754
    well I bought a black via nirone with sora kit on.

a bianchi rider spat at me today even though I wasn't riding it, they 'just know'

;)

Haha brilliant :)
    2010 Specialized Rockhopper
    2012 Bianchi Infinito