Body Shapes

Secteur
Secteur Posts: 1,971
edited July 2012 in The bottom bracket
I always used to find it funny when you see blokes with big upper body muscle on tiny little pin legs.

But then it occurred to me that most of us are the same in reverse - big muscular legs with skinny little arms.

Comments

• alihisgreat
    alihisgreat Posts: 3,872
    Secteur wrote:
    I always used to find it funny when you see blokes with big upper body muscle on tiny little pin legs.

But then it occurred to me that most of us are the same in reverse - big muscular legs with skinny little arms.

I just laugh at people who go to the gym and all they do is build upper body muscle... it servers no purpose, makes them look stupid, and makes them so inefficient that they couldn't participate in any real sports (such as cycling).

I'd much rather have a physique to serve a functional purpose.
  • Bozman
    Bozman Posts: 2,518
    I've cycled for twenty years and i've still got skinny legs but muscle developes on my top half without trying, whatever i do my legs refuse to grow but if i mow the lawn i'll put an inch on my chest.
    I could leg press 600lbs+ all day and my legs don't gain mass but my arms probably will, it's down to genetics.
  • t.m.h.n.e.t
    t.m.h.n.e.t Posts: 2,265
    Curlbros :lol: Almost as annoying as cardio-bunnies and those twats to waltz around drinking protein shakes and eyeing themselves in every available mirror
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    Cyclists are dinosaurs innit.

tyrannosaurus-rex-cartoon-thumb4918475.jpg
  • dw300
    dw300 Posts: 1,642
    They are training for the sport of Banging Women. :wink:
    All the above is just advice .. you can do whatever the f*ck you wana do!
    Bike Radar Strava Club
    The Northern Ireland Thread
  • DesB3rd
    DesB3rd Posts: 285
    They are training for the sport of Banging Women.

Chicks dig the muscles :) . Or so I'm told :( . Balance would be nice but it's easier to hide a skinny pair of legs than a pigeon chest & twiglet arms!

Being quick up a hill isn't a turn on for 99.9% of women.
  • Secteur
    Secteur Posts: 1,971
    DesB3rd wrote:
    Being quick up a hill isn't a turn on for 99.9% of women.

Haha that's a fantastic quote!!!

:lol:
  • My physique is evenly balanced through years of full body workouts...unlike some who are "Running their legs in for a Seagull" :lol: