YeehaaMcgee Posts: 5,740
    Not on UK telly there isn't.
  • YeehaaMcgee
    except I can't get breaking bad at all on UK telly :/
    fukkin imbecile.
  • phoebian
    phoebian Posts: 497
    You're clearly not getting the hint dude.
  • YeehaaMcgee
    phoebian wrote:
    You're clearly not getting the hint dude.
    I know exactly what you're on about, which is why it's such a bloody stupid idea to mention it in a public forum.
  • phoebian
    phoebian Posts: 497
    You should have just said you understood. I wasn't directly saying what I was on about for a reason. Oh well. Problem solved.
  • I never understood why people choose to steal programmes like this 3 days before it comes to regular TV. It makes even less sense to then go onto a public forum and start making little hints about the plot for that episode.
    Do these people:
    A - think it makes them look cool?
    B - think they're doing us a favour by dropping hints a couple of days before we see it ourselves?
    Or
    C - are they just massive bellends?

Answers on a postcard to:

Youtvstealingscumbag
    PO BOX nobodygivesafuck
    London
    FUK Y00
  • IhateDNS
    IhateDNS Posts: 380
    I never understood why people choose to steal programmes like this 3 days before it comes to regular TV. It makes even less sense to then go onto a public forum and start making little hints about the plot for that episode.

Download: Maybe they don't have Cable or Sky
    Hits: Discussion about characters and storyline.

If you don't to read a spoilers why look at thread before you seen latest episode!
    I only ride 'em, I don't know what makes 'em work!
  • IhateDNS wrote:
    I never understood why people choose to steal programmes like this 3 days before it comes to regular TV. It makes even less sense to then go onto a public forum and start making little hints about the plot for that episode.

Download: Maybe they don't have Cable or Sky
    Hits: Discussion about characters and storyline.

If you don't to read a spoilers why look at thread before you seen latest episode!

Ahhh, I see, they're too poor to afford sky which pays to make the shows, so they steal it instead. Fair enough.

Also, how can you have a discussion about something nobody else has seen yet?
  • I'm usually in the position where I have to put myself in a complete series blackout until I have the DVD box sets... don't have the channels through cable and do my best to skim through topics like this on forums without ruining things for myself. Plus I'm one of those people that just can't wait a week for a next episode, let alone if americaland decides that they want a mid-season break in the series.
  • Davdandy
    Davdandy Posts: 571
    Great first half of the third season,far better than the dreary second season by a country mile.

But now we have to wait two months before the next segment.Boohoo.
    Cannondale CAAD 8 105
    Rockrider 8.1
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    edited December 2012
    Do these people:
    A - think it makes them look cool?
    B - think they're doing us a favour by dropping hints a couple of days before we see it ourselves?
    Or
    C - are they just massive bellends?

D:- They live in 3rd world countries where the broadcasters are either owned by the state or the ruling party and zombie movies are classified as "counter revolutionary propaganda"
  • Davdandy wrote:
    Great first half of the third season,far better than the dreary second season by a country mile.

But now we have to wait two months before the next segment.Boohoo.

Exactly this. I hate that they have done this..... again!