chain reaction cycles 50% off

jakjtb
jakjtb Posts: 111
edited July 2012 in MTB general
Hey guys,
just been looking through an app on my mobile called vouchercloud and they have a voucher for 50% off chain reaction cycles. I have a windows phone so not sure if this app is availiable for other mobiles.
Enjoy
i find that if you just talk, your mouth comes out with stuff - Karl Pilkington

Comments

• mini-eggs
    mini-eggs Posts: 811
    All I can find on the vouchercloud site is a link to CRC's big sale with products with up to 50% off.

No voucher as such.
    Follow me on....Google+
    Shop here....eBay Shop
  • jakjtb
    Ahh that sucks. I never actually looked into the voucher as some of those on there are a one time click thing so didn't want to void my voucher by just having a look
  • mini-eggs
    mini-eggs Posts: 811
    Had me all excited then as I'm about to order some tyres from them today
    Follow me on....Google+
    Shop here....eBay Shop
  • JMcP92
    JMcP92 Posts: 339
    Their sale is good but I did some digging and got no current vouchers, can't say I'm surprised because some of the offers are great. All I've got at the moment is Evan's with 10% with CRUNCH10
  • jakjtb
    mini-eggs wrote:
    Had me all excited then as I'm about to order some tyres from them today
    Sorry dude :(
  • jehosophat
    jehosophat Posts: 108
    no vouchers but there is some good stuff on there half price - I had a pair of 2011 Easton EA90 wheels arrive yesterday, it was a good price for a decent quality 1500g ish wheelset (that's what they weigh on my scales without axles, QR rear and QR15 front). I had been umming and ahhing about a set of Crossmaxes or Crank Brothers to act as the "light" wheels for the Blur and these will do the job nicely for half the price of the equivalent weight Crank Bro's.

Be careful though - if you are a bargain hunter like me you may end up buying too much :wink:
  • Yeah, its a pretty big sale...

Just ordered an urge down-o-matic off there, saved £50 :)
    Specialized Hardrock 06
    On One 456 Summer Season 2010 neon orange!

“…get it in your head, then there’s nothing else important for the next couple of hours than getting that particular line done…” – Danny MacAskill
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    The issue with their sale is there's too much in it.

I've gone down and clicked on all the categories I might vaguely be interested in buying something in if it were at the right price and I've got 700 items to look at now :lol: