It's Friiiiday, Friiiday...

2»

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,549
    Plaster cast off - thank fark :) The doc advised me to use my hand as much as possible to replace the soft cheese that seems to make up my left forearm with a bit of muscle. Any suggestions? :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Go for a walk
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Gaz!

We riding at cwm next week then if your taking it easy :p

let us know what day. If I haven't farked off for a few days I'll come, just depends on if Mrs Gazlar is working at all whether I do go away our not
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Gazlar
    edited July 2012
    Muttly1981 wrote:
    John Belushi.

Lost Ian too

Just got the lost Ian message, even though I said it

I've been sniffing belushis helmet
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Gazlar wrote:
    Gaz!

let us know what day. If I haven't farked off for a few days I'll come, just depends on if Mrs Gazlar is working at all whether I do go away our not

What ever day fits your requirements bro :)
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Gazlar wrote:
    Muttly1981 wrote:
    John Belushi.

Lost Ian too

I've been sniffing belushis
    Sorry you guys left without me!

Been busy, i will be rectifying this.

No bacons today but did "have" to stop at KFC for a wicked zinger meal. (this has been the highlight of my day so far)

Right now to doss about a bit and order some online goodies
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Muttly1981
    Muttly1981 Posts: 815
    Gazlar wrote:
    Muttly1981 wrote:
    John Belushi.

Lost Ian too

I've been sniffing belushis helmet

Hmmm was there a faint smell of cheese?

Just dawned on me about the Blackpool trip it involves 2 children in the back of the car, hope it doesn't end like my last trip to Portugal
    What if your dreams and fears existed in the same place? What if to get to heaven, you had to brave hell? What if everything you've ever wanted cost you everything you've ever achieved? Would you still go there?
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar wrote:
    Gaz!

What ever day fits your requirements bro :)

Kewl, think I'll be about on Thursday evening or Monday Tuesday all day so whatever works
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • castlelad
    castlelad Posts: 414
    evening you slaaaaags !

sorry im a tad late today, i've been a wee bit busy, rode home "the long way " this morning and got angie all muddy and wet..... took the boy to meets his new school today, seems to like it,,,,but its tuff if he don't now.....then gave angie a damn good scrubbing, lubed her up and rubbed her with wax, and i've now gone 39 hrs without sleep :cry: anyhoo onwards to beers and kebabs. oh and "dave" has come home in "teacher mode" :twisted: and is giving me the silent treatment, which could mean 2 things....i've forgotten to do something or i'm in for a good n proper telling off from miss teacher tonight :shock: :D
  • rgliniany
    rgliniany Posts: 753
    rgliniany wrote:
    Insidious.... Better than "the woman in black"

That is all :)
    Really!? I thought insidious was terrible. The worst mistake was they showed the demon at the end, and it just wasn't scary. It was creepy until that point, then in the last 20 minutes it fell apart to a pile of w@nk

i reckon it was creepier.... dunno why....maybe the massive plot holes in the woman in black.... 5pm high tide one night 11pm the next :?

it creeped me out a bit...so it gets a thumbs up anyway
    It's a boy , It's a boy , I Shouted Running Into The Street With Tears Running Down My Face.....

That's The Last Time I Holiday In Thailand

URL Pinkbike
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    I think it was 11am the next day, can't remember though. Insidious started off well, but fell over itself when it revealed Darth Maul as the demon.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro