good diets

jakjtb
jakjtb Posts: 111
yo guys,
im looking at getting in shape, i have already posted in the fat club but need a good diet plan.
im currently 6"5 and 15 and half stone but want to bring that down to 14 stone or lower if possible.

im stuck on dieting as my parents make healthy stuff for tea but with massive portions and so when i complain they kick off because i dont want as much as they give me.

anyway, to cut a long story short, whats good to eat at nights for teas that isnt gonna undo all the hard work ive done during the day as i dont think i can handle any more poached eggs on brown toast.
i find that if you just talk, your mouth comes out with stuff - Karl Pilkington

Comments

• YeehaaMcgee
    YeehaaMcgee Posts: 5,740
    Just eat less. Or ride more.
    If you're 6'5", then 15 and a half stone isn't extremely heavy, so you can;t be eating too much of the wrong foods.
    So, I'd say just ride more.
    (Oh, and don't take sh*t from your folks about how much to eat)
  • jakjtb
    jakjtb Posts: 111
    Cheers man, they're like old school rents so they think if I don't want loads for my tea then I must be ill or something. Its snacking that's my weakness
    i find that if you just talk, your mouth comes out with stuff - Karl Pilkington
  • YeehaaMcgee
    YeehaaMcgee Posts: 5,740
    jakjtb wrote:
    Cheers man, they're like old school rents so they think if I don't want loads for my tea then I must be ill or something. Its snacking that's my weakness
    Seriously, they need to get used to you not having to eat everything they throw at you. Parents can be tough, and most persist with this nonsense well into their kids' middle-age.
    Most families will come together at crimbo or whatever to have a mother force feed them gratuitous amounts of food.

They should rather, just be proud that their kid is healthy and is looking after their health.