supersonic Posts: 82,708
    Ooops, opened up again!

wound-1.jpg
  • Fox1
    Fox1 Posts: 12
    Supersonic : how did you do that?!
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Your gash is bleeding SS. Is it that time of the month again, or have you caught somet?
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • supersonic
    Pedal strike! Was healing lovely, but went for a bath and it opened up! Anyway, got the superglue out, looks better now:

wound-2.jpg
  • Fox1
    Fox1 Posts: 12
    just ordered myself a new set of Fox Launch Pros...wishing I went for shins as well now! :wink:
  • supersonic
    I think I'll get some pads! Done this many times, but this is the worst one!
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Muttly1981 wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:
    You might have to take on muttly soon

Need to catch me first :twisted:
    4 hours on the bike and 50 miles completed, now ready for a bath and more bacons then pick the car up ready for the weekend. Might treat myself to a few ales later while it's Thursday and need to nip to Blackpool tomorrow night after work.

Catch?..... no no no ambush!
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Tards of the Feck,
    Mutley is now out of the closet as he took the day off to wear lycra and go on a evil bike.

Ste_T, my wife keeps moaning about the smell coming from my gym bag that had all my wet gear in it, and that was emptied monday!

Gazlar, i changed tyres tuesday, i could hear my wheels crying at night from the other end of the house.

Anyway, pretty non productive day apart from popping over to a mates to bleed his brakes and popping over to my brothers later to bleed his brakes!
    anyway onwards to home time!
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Fox1 wrote:
    just ordered myself a new set of Fox Launch Pros...wishing I went for shins as well now! :wink:

I always wear shins, apart from one time and I slipped a pedal and cracked my tibia.

VW tyres still not changed, couldnt be bothered by the time i'd re indexed everything, just deciding what to pop back on
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Muttly1981
    Muttly1981 Posts: 815
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Tards of the Feck,
    Mutley is now out of the closet as he took the day off to wear lycra and go on a evil bike.

Ste_T, my wife keeps moaning about the smell coming from my gym bag that had all my wet gear in it, and that was emptied monday!

Gazlar, i changed tyres tuesday, i could hear my wheels crying at night from the other end of the house.

Anyway, pretty non productive day apart from popping over to a mates to bleed his brakes and popping over to my brothers later to bleed his brakes!
    anyway onwards to home time!

Back bouncing on saturday and on the big bouncy bike sunday so not all the way out yet :wink:

Had to go for a nap before i was shattered but now have beer and am gonna go watch a film called "Sideways" I hope it's everything i expect and more but the fact there are two guys on the cover makes me worry
    What if your dreams and fears existed in the same place? What if to get to heaven, you had to brave hell? What if everything you've ever wanted cost you everything you've ever achieved? Would you still go there?
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    wales= rain=meh!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Muttly1981 wrote:
    ste_t wrote:
    I am shortly about to empty my car after thekaiserchallenge.

Yes, I got back on Sunday.

Yes, my car smells like dead hookers.

Have you thrown the pinapple and coconut drinks away? Was telling someone at work about them and they think they sound quite appealing

I didn't take any, as they were absolutely gopping. I've only got the ones that look like jizz left but can't bring myself to drink them in public.
  • rgliniany
    rgliniany Posts: 753
    THmZx.png

is this the drink you are on about?
    It's a boy , It's a boy , I Shouted Running Into The Street With Tears Running Down My Face.....

That's The Last Time I Holiday In Thailand

URL Pinkbike
  • mudcow007
    mudcow007 Posts: 3,861
    poo that is all
    Keeping it classy since '83