50 Shades of Ghey

walkingbootweather
walkingbootweather Posts: 2,443
edited July 2012 in Commuting chat
So, I'm thinking there's money to be made from this writing lark. I understand that it doesn't have to be well written, just a bit rude, so knocked out a quick volume and circulated it to some respectable BR posters.
DonDaddyD wrote:
OK, so I have finally read a chapter. T'was the one where they are at Ghey's parents for dinner. She is in body contol pants, and as you do when your lady is sitting at the table (don't claim you don't), he gets the runs and puts his hand up quite high. She closes her downstairs toilet and this sends him wild at the thought that she was telling him physically 'no, don't'. In the first pages of the following chapter he does the washing up and drying; 'for his pleasure not her's' (which for a Sub is for her pleasure as well... :roll: ).

There is no Red Room, but a number that are quite well decorated with pastal colours and a lovely Laura Ashley border

Do you think I'm on to a winner?
Nobody told me we had a communication problem

Comments

• clarkey cat
    clarkey cat Posts: 3,641
    YOMANK
  • Do you think I'm on to a winner?

Depends if you're into Necrophilia, Bestiality and Sadism. 'Cos I think you're flogging a dead horse myself.
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    So, I'm thinking there's money to be made from this writing lark. I understand that it doesn't have to be well written, just a bit rude, so knocked out a quick volume and circulated it to some respectable BR posters.
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    OK, so I have finally read a chapter. T'was the one where they are at Ghey's parents for dinner. She is in body contol pants, and as you do when your lady is sitting at the table (don't claim you don't), he gets the runs and puts his hand up quite high. She closes her downstairs toilet and this sends him wild at the thought that she was telling him physically 'no, don't'. In the first pages of the following chapter he does the washing up and drying; 'for his pleasure not her's' (which for a Sub is for her pleasure as well... :roll: ).

There is no Red Room, but a number that are quite well decorated with pastal colours and a lovely Laura Ashley border

Do you think I'm on to a winner?
    Why I you attributed that to me?
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • Sorry DDD. couldn't be bothered to real review so plagurised one you wrote for the sister novel and just changes a couple of words. In the interest of brightening up a ghey day, I mean a gray day, you understand.
    Nobody told me we had a communication problem
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    Sorry DDD. couldn't be bothered to real review so plagurised one you wrote for the sister novel and just changes a couple of words. In the interest of brightening up a ghey day, I mean a gray day, you understand.
    So'K I may keep the story going with another paragraph!
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game