Stolen Womans specialized allez comp 49cm

devonroads
devonroads Posts: 584
edited July 2012 in Road stolen
Hi thought i'd pop a quick post on here for what it's worth. I sourced from a member on here a lovely 49cm (or 50cm) specialized allez comp womens road bike for a friend of a friend. It's very distinctive bike i have pics and will try to upload if possible. Black, white and red in colour, ultegra throughout, carbon chainset, red bar tape, new wheels (i cannot remember the exact model think they were off a cannondale? unique model to them).
The bike was stolen from a shed in lynton (north devon) whilst they were away. It would appear possibly stolen to order as they left the other bike alone?
Anyway any news or leads if anyone sees it for sale please let me know thanks jon

Comments

• mossj88
    mossj88 Posts: 41
    What date range are we looking at and also have you managed to upload the pictures...

I've run a search and there are a few Allez's for sale in Devon but without a picture I can't discount/highlight any...
    Owner of Stolen-Bikes.co.uk
  • devonroads
    devonroads Posts: 584
    Thanks Moss it was stolen over the weekend of the 8 and 9th july i believe. I have got pics on e-mail and don't think i can copy them over. Police have been over etc, put it down to a very unusual spate of robberies.
    I will see if i can do more tomorrow but thanks for your interest and help. I'm currently trying to source a replacement for them. cheers jon
  • mossj88
    mossj88 Posts: 41
    If you have trouble uploading them here, you can always post them on stolen-bikes.co.uk. I've upgraded the bikefinder service so people so can setup custom alerts now, so you might want to take a look.
    Owner of Stolen-Bikes.co.uk