Tattoo's

2»

Comments

• mudcow007
    mudcow007 Posts: 3,861
    seen a guy washing his car on the weekend around the corner from where i live with a tramp stamp (lower back) of a tribal design

it looked ridiculous

please for the love of god dont get a lower back tattoo
    Keeping it classy since '83
  • njee20
    njee20 Posts: 9,613
    steve-o from jackass has "your name"

Pritchard (IIRC) from Dirty Sanchez has 'coach parties welcome' on his arse, which amuses me.
    take a picture of your favourite bike and they'll make it look amazing

Seriously? A picture of a bike? I really can't think of anything worse, even if it was a pixel perfect reproduction!
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    njee20 wrote:
    take a picture of your favourite bike and they'll make it look amazing

Seriously? A picture of a bike? I really can't think of anything worse, even if it was a pixel perfect reproduction!
    I'm not saying I'd do it personally, my taste in bikes will change as new technologies come out, I'm sure, but some artists are fantastic now. I'm guessing your comment of "I can't think of anything worse" probably applies to most tattoos, regardless of what they are.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Northwind
    Northwind Posts: 14,675
    I really like that "CLEARLY I HAVE MADE SOME BAD DECISIONS"

Always liked this one:
    25648d1217505001-sammelthread-eve-online-veldsparized2.jpg
    Chribba ****ing loves veldspar.
    Uncompromising extremist
  • Muttly1981
    Muttly1981 Posts: 815
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Northwind wrote:
    compo wrote:
    Always wanted a tattoo but I have a great aversion to needles in me, ie passing out. Though I can easily look at them elsewhere etc.

it really isn't like that- the gun looks more like a small airgun and there's no sort of stabby sensation. It can be burny, mind. I ended up falling asleep in the chair, I found it really soothing. The artist didn't, she kind of freaked out :mrgreen:
    Yeah i find it soothing, i took a book along.

The back of my calf and top of my spine wasn't bad but the one on the side of my calf nearly made me throw up when he got to my shin and you could hear the needle rattling on bone, that plus I had possibly the worst hangover in history at the time.
    One of my friends is an artist here http://www.fleckystattoos.co.uk/ and keep meaning to get in and see her to start on my half sleves but all my money seems to get drained with bike related shinanigans
    What if your dreams and fears existed in the same place? What if to get to heaven, you had to brave hell? What if everything you've ever wanted cost you everything you've ever achieved? Would you still go there?
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    I cannot have my shin touched by anything, it freaks me out, I need to get one for't back of' t'leg though and start thinking of ideas for t'uther at
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    there is only one decent tattoo design available from anywhere:

p4pb1616227.jpg
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    534611_10151932810485494_2074226429_n.jpg
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • sandy hill
    sandy hill Posts: 390
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
  • thekickingmule
    That's what happens when you spend $10 on a tattoo! :lol:
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • rgliniany
    rgliniany Posts: 753
    or actually look at the thing when the artist says it this good to go? :roll:

i triple checked the spelling of Scotland over my rampant lion holding a thistle stereotypical patriotic tattoo :lol: cos i never want to be on the website http://failblog.cheezburger.com/ugliesttattoos with a typo on me body
    It's a boy , It's a boy , I Shouted Running Into The Street With Tears Running Down My Face.....

That's The Last Time I Holiday In Thailand

URL Pinkbike
  • Beardface
    Beardface Posts: 5,495
    I have a mint sauce tattoo amongst the others.. surprised I've not been featured on there yet... :)
  • FocusZing
    FocusZing Posts: 4,373
    Don't do it, it looks really naff and you will regret it when you grow up.
  • thekickingmule
    Is that what your parents say to you about parenthood?
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418

seems plausible
  • Beardface
    Beardface Posts: 5,495
    FocusZing wrote:
    It's a matter of opinion...

tumblr_m66bu6Ixse1r3a6jho1_500.jpg

Plus, I'm 'grown up' now, and don't regret it. When I'm super old, I'll be too busy crapping in my pants and forgetting my kids names to worry about a tattoo I got when I was younger.
    ;)
  • FocusZing
    FocusZing Posts: 4,373
    Stav wrote:
    FocusZing wrote:
    It's a matter of opinion...

tumblr_m66bu6Ixse1r3a6jho1_500.jpg

Plus, I'm 'grown up' now, and don't regret it. When I'm super old, I'll be too busy crapping in my pants and forgetting my kids names to worry about a tattoo I got when I was younger.
    ;)

That's good, celbs getting then seems to have made it more mainstream and less stigmatized.