Hokeyeth Cokeyeth

Cleat Eastwood
Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
edited July 2012 in The bottom bracket
320368_393688270691367_2102814411_n.jpg
The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.

Comments

• catchy, catchy catchy catchy.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,095
    Thats the only thread my Mum didn't think was coarse or banal. She's 74 and a bit skinny and wonders whether or not you (CleatE) would like to go out on a date. Prunes and custard on the menu?!.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    well within my target range. Thats a date - Haggis and Antelope at ye olde scots McWethersporrans me thinks. :D
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • pinno
    I hope they take luncheon vouchers - a kilt is obligatory at McWethersporrans. I expect you to not conform to the conventions regarding underwear. There will be no hanketh panketh on the first date.
  • Yossie
    Yossie Posts: 2,600
    I hope they take luncheon vouchers - a kilt is obligatory at McWethersporrans. I expect you to not conform to the conventions regarding underwear. There will be no hanketh panketh on the first date.

How about a handeth jobbeth under the banqueting table?

Just so Cleat knows what he is getting into though, any chance of some piccies of your mum's norks? We can all then counsel him on whether it would be worth splashing the cash on a gin and dry lemon or two in an attempt to, well, you know .........

Think about it though - Cleat could end up being your dad. Now that's a fukked up idea ......
  • pinno
    Yossie wrote:

How about a handeth jobbeth under the banqueting table?

Just so Cleat knows what he is getting into though, any chance of some piccies of your mum's norks? We can all then counsel him on whether it would be worth splashing the cash on a gin and dry lemon or two in an attempt to, well, you know .........

Think about it though - Cleat could end up being your dad. Now that's a fukked up idea ......

Gin and dry lemon?! Christ this is going to be a posh event. She'll be blitzed on half a shandy.

No my mother is 74 and a size -0, there's no norks to take a picture of. She will take a bottle of fortisip with her.

Its what Cleat is getting himself into thats the main concern. He will be able to take over from me and cook, do washing up, laundry and housework, pruning, mowing, garden work and shopping. So however fukked up the idea seems, if he's up for it - I don't mind. Besides, mark 2 is in the oven and I could do with someone with a large wallet to emotionally blackmail.