Any Canyon Yellowstone 5.0 Owners?

swardchill
swardchill Posts: 86
edited July 2012 in MTB buying advice
Hi all, I have made my decision on my new bike, I wanted the RR 8.1 but would prefer the new colour but I have no idea when that is going to be released so I am going for the Yellowstone 5.0. Does anyone know if it has the bar mounted lock out like the RR? Also I have put my details in on the sizing chart and it says I need a medium frame. I had a medium Kona Kikapu and that was too small and gave me real back problems. I'm 6'2 and I tweated the inside leg measurements on the chart by 2 cm and now it says a large which sounds better. I will only be doing light trails no xc. Cheers

Comments

• chez_m356
    chez_m356 Posts: 1,893
    no remote lock out, it clearly shows this on the page and it would state it if it was " RockShox Recon Silver TK Solo Air " thats roughly an extra £160 for a slight fork upgrade and an extra gear over the RR8.1, still loses out on brakes and crank though
    Specialized Hardrock Sport Disc 10- CANYON Nerve AM 6 2011
  • webby_1805
    webby_1805 Posts: 56
    Glad someone has put a post about the Yellowstone as i was thinking of getting a hardtail and RR don't deliver to where i stay and the journey would be a couple of hundred miles journey
    2012 Canyon Nerve AM 8.0x (MTB)
    2011 Cannondale CAAD 10 (Road)