Wet gp Sunday morning thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,871
edited July 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning

Bit tired today, as normal.

Today is do some work and study. Whilst fitting in gp and some family time, got a feeling it's going to be a day of compromise :(

But first a decent run to clear my head

Comments

• angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Not sure what to do today. Will be watching Wimbledon later, the first time in ages I really don't care who wins out of the two of them. Has the potential to be a good match though, given their head to head record and the way Fed's been playing.

Hmm maybe a quick bike ride before then... we'll see.

Laters
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    morning you twonks

yet again i have a hangover that would kill a civvie! leaving do "done!" arrive in wales some time this afternoon, looking forward to my new job but not too sure about the location! anyone got any advice on understanding the dialect?

neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed bacons!

top tips 1 Hamilton for the F1 and 2Murray to remain Scottish!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,525
    Morning Lazyfeckers,

Off out for a Full English with a few mates this morning, first one in a while - win. No bike for me in any event so it'll be F1 and tennis on the box. Wouldn't mind seeing a Brit win at Silverstone but otherwise not too fussed. As for the tennis, if Murray wins he's British; if he loses he's Scottish so I can't really be disappointed :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • YeehaaMcgee
    YeehaaMcgee Posts: 5,740
    Morning. Just popping out to buy a birthday card, then going to watch the MotoGP.
    If it's still clear, I shall be heading to the moontins for a bit with the bike, then off to hang out with some mates I haven't seen in ages.
    Well, that's the plan anyway.
    Who knows what's actually going to happen.
  • ol\'gregg
    ol\'gregg Posts: 612
    bg13 wrote:
    morning you twonks

yet again i have a hangover that would kill a civvie! leaving do "done!" arrive in wales some time this afternoon, looking forward to my new job but not too sure about the location! anyone got any advice on understanding the dialect?

neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed bacons!

top tips 1 Hamilton for the F1 and 2Murray to remain Scottish!

Where abouts in the Welsh valleys are you heading?

Morning all quiet day today, my better half is in Italy for 2 weeks so i'm home alone. Just got the bike back from having new hoses fitted so may venture out later. off to buy a new car tomorrow as i sold my fiesta yesterday.

onwards to my pint mug of coffee. :D
    gochel chan ddynion i mewn blew beisiau achos hwy cadernid bod eirth
  • YeehaaMcgee
    YeehaaMcgee Posts: 5,740
    bg13 wrote:
    arrive in wales some time this afternoon, looking forward to my new job but not too sure about the location! anyone got any advice on understanding the dialect?
    depends what part of Wales. Or if you meant to say Whales. Whales are an altogether trickier proposition.
  • DF33
    DF33 Posts: 732
    Alreet Chavders

Am back from the dead after a couple of months 7 day working. No riding for me, just a chill out and channel hop twixt Murray and Le Tour.

Laters aligators
    Peter
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Afternoon losers!
    Awesome day at the Tattoo Bazzaar in Bolton yesterday, saw some amazing work being done. Sadly couldn't really afford to get anything because of this stupid car.
    I've bought a new horn for the car, it'll do, just need to fit it now.

Pub later with friends, then an early night I think. My neck is aching from swimming yesterday, think I may make it a bit more regular though as it felt good, plus, it took me a while to actually remember how to swim, which was worrying!

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Day 2 of being stuck in the house looking after the kids. My weekends used to be cool but now I spend them looking after my boys. Which is cool but in a different way. Hoping to get out for a ride later but we'll see.

Time to change another nappy then kettle on.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • peat
    peat Posts: 1,242
    oodboo wrote:
    My weekends used to be cool but now I spend them looking after my boys. Which is cool but in a different way. .

i.e sh1te.

Makes me chuckle how parents try and justify it to themselves. :wink: