France tv tour coverage

campagone
campagone Posts: 270
edited July 2012 in Pro race
I've been watching these http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-nm37vPeU8 on L'apres-tour on France 2 tv, its on at the end of the stages like a review of the day, the Europcar clips are a great insight into what goes on behind the scenes and life in a team. Must admit I don't know what's being said but I can't get enough of it. I think the coverage on France tv blows away anything we get in the UK and the best bit is they hardly put any adverts in the programes, I've got to learn French for next year, but then again I've been saying that for the last few years :wink:

Comments

• TimB34
    TimB34 Posts: 316
    The only problem with French TV coverage is the absence of an evening highlights show.

The assumption seems to be that anyone who's interested in the Tour will watch the live coverage all day long, so there's no need to have any kind of summary apart from the 30 second "Image du Tour" in the evening.

Bit annoying if you've been at work all day without internet streams.
  • campagone
    campagone Posts: 270
    I'm fortunate that my system has a hard drive like sky plus, so I record it and watch it later on, but the live coverage is handy in that when an advert comes on Eurosport I just switch channel for uninterupted viewing, but that's only when I'm home watching live coverage.