Saturday Morning Sleepiness

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited July 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

I'm up bright and early today, as the car is going in to the garage to have something in the horn replaced. Vauxhall recalled all their Astra's to do the work. It's free, so that'll do, but they're looking at a couple of other problems as well, hopefully nothing too expensive.
Once I've dropped the car off, I'm going to go for a swim. First time in about 14 years I recon, so looking forward to it, and slightly apprehensive about it :lol:
Then this afternoon and evening I'm going to a Tattoo Convention, just to look around and see what I like. Won't get anything done I don't think, but will get some good knowledge about different artists.

Quite a busy day really, and all this with the sun shining and blue skies!

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Mornin'

I feel like I've been been in a fight with a female Russian shotputter. At least its stopped bloody raining for a while!

Onwards to yet more bacons, sausage, and the last 60 miles of the www.thekaiserchallenge.com

And hopefully some cuddles from a big girl who will stroke my hair and tell me everyhing will be alright
  • cat_with_no_tail
    cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
    S'up homos!

I'm quite alarmed, I think I've just spotted a UFO. It's this massive yellowy orb in the sky. :shock:

Today I'm off out with the kids, not sure where, don't really care. They've been stuck in the house for so long their skin is starting to become translucent.

Tomorrow I have an epic ride planned. Got to try and get some training in for the cruddy weekender as it's only a few weeks off now.

Laters.
  • colt
    colt Posts: 173
    Mornin Crudders,
    Off for a haircut in a bit to make myself presentable for a wedding a bit later, much food and alcohol shall be consumed throughout the next few hours,

Laterz!
    Trek Fuel EX8 Rootbeer, mmm beer!
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    fuck yeah. last day. hopefully hitting the trails at Ashton court.
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,872
    Work meh

Should have cycled in, but an extra hour in bed was the order of the day
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Leaving drinks in Lincoln later today then onwards to south wales tomorrow afternoon to begin new job, should all be interesting!

Hoping the sun shines on the kaiser challenge team, the amount raised so far is fantastic, shows there was a lot of love for Kaiser!

Onwards to crispy pig meat butties!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,526
    bg13 wrote:
    Leaving drinks in Lincoln later today then onwards to south wales tomorrow afternoon to begin new job, should all be interesting!
    Good luck with the move bg, wonder how long before the entire Crud poulation lives in Wales?

Afternoon Benders,

Been out to sup coffee and pick up supplies. Not sure what this afternoon holds but am hoping to watch some form of sport. A mate texted me from Silvertone saying it was more like Glastonbury than an F1 race, but at least he got in yesterday as they're turning cars away today.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Losers!

I'm up bright and early today, as the car is going in to the garage to have something in the horn replaced. Vauxhall recalled all their Astra's to do the work. It's free, so that'll do, but they're looking at a couple of other problems as well, hopefully nothing too expensive.
    Well, I took the car in to have a circuit for the horn replaced (part of the recall), and asked them to look at the air con as it didn't work, and that the car shakes after driving about 50 miles.
    The list of other faults with the car show me that it won't pass it's MOT next week. I need new tyres, new steering rods, new brake disks, rear brake pads, a diagnostic on an engine fault and a new horn. Turns out the fecking horn has died! This car is murdering my bank account. My final payment for it is February, so I'm stuck with it til then :evil:
    Not a happy mule.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    cheers Stevo, need to ask gazlar if he will let me do some stalikng on his patch!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er