weather in les gets send of sept/beginning of oct?

welshkev
welshkev Posts: 9,690
edited July 2012 in Holidays
as in the title, i've got time off work from 29th spetember to 6th october, i'm not predominantly going for biking as i'll have my gf and my son with me. but what will the weather be like then? snow? rain?

just wondering as i've found a pretty cheap chalet so i'd like to go :D

cheers

Comments

• Can't be much worse than it is here mate :lol:
  • welshkev
    Can't be much worse than it is here mate :lol:

that's the worry mate, i go away and it's still pissing down :lol:
  • delaxm
    delaxm Posts: 180
    We rode for a week in the Zermatt valley in the first week in October & didn't see a drop of rain all week, bit chilly @ night with frost on the cars in the morning but as soon as the sun got on things by 9ish, it was tee shirt & shorts weather.
  • Majski
    Majski Posts: 443
    Hugely changable as it is all summer long. You could have all sunshine, all rain or any combination in between and the forcasts are generally wrong
  • UH DH
    UH DH Posts: 4,160
    Most likely rain. It starts getting pretty manky mid september onwards until mid december when it shits it down with snow.
    Check out my site - http://www.trail-dog.co.uk
    It's good for you.
  • welshkev
    cheers for the replies guys. looks like it's a generic beach holiday then :lol:
  • welshkev
    Qwackers wrote:
    Try Lake Garda Kev. Weather still great, superb riding, superb facilities for family and a beach as well, everything you need.

yeah i've been to lake maggiore before but i want to drive over and that's a bit far for my 2 year old to take :lol:

cheers anyway :D