The Official TFI Friday Morning Thread™...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited July 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Today is a kind of 'away day' at work it turns out. We start off with a meeting about what we're doing in a few months, then break off into our relevant departments, then off for a meal then pub (well, home for me sadly). Should be nice and relatively stress free.

Roll on the weekend!

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Meh

long day after feck all sleep, pub later helps though
  • castlelad
    castlelad Posts: 414
    hello sausage jockeys.

hope your all well, a day of nothingness for me due to the 5hit3 weather again, was due to give angiebabe a trip out but its a no no today :roll: , so im going to dabble with a wee bit of bacon,cheese and oatcakes nomnomnom, AND i passed(pi55ed) my theory test yesterday too :lol:

so cus of the weather , think i'll just get the ps3 out and shout abuse at americans on black ops ! oh and i've got an ants nest to break up and murder the occupants ! :twisted:
  • tlw1
    castlelad wrote:
    so im going to dabble with a wee bit of bacon,cheese and oatcakes nomnomnomquote]

you are the second person today to tell me they are eating that - you pair of b@st@rds
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    having breakfast with 50+ in a youth hostel. the other crudders are in here somewhere. way too many hill's glosop. next stop gloucester.

www.thekaiserchallenge.com
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Hope you're all having fun 'bunking up' together ;)
    Glossop's right next to the Peaks, you've got some über hills there. Good luck!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Today I'll be filling a skip. Fun fun fun...

Good luck again for the Kaiser Challenge guys, I certainly wouldn't want to be riding if the weather is anything like we've got here. Come to think of it I don't want to be filling a skip either but meh.

Laters
  • Abra
    Abra Posts: 338
    Mornnnnnnnnnnnning you merry bunch,

Thank fook it’s Friday! I've got a morning of shitty shitty work followed by an afternoon of Lidi bin hunting for some cheap shorts and ending on an evening out with Mrs A. :roll:

--->TEA

laters
    DO MORE OF WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Morning mongs

It is raining like an elephant taking a p*ss outside this morning, but as it's Friday the bike's still in the car and I'm off round the forest at lunch time.

Apart from that I have no manager for the next two weeks so work will consist of tea, bacon and interslacking.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    Once again it is Friday for everybody else except me. I'll have another ten days to go after this one before I get a day off. As Castlelad says the weather is 5hit3 so I may as well be in work earning some pennies for new shiny bits.

Expecting 4 inches of rain today so I brought the car in this morning. I know, I wimped out again. I suppose I had better get on and do something but first another mug of tea is in order.

Later......
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,007
    Morning windowlickers, this rain is just rediculous.

I need to wash my bike, I think I might spray it with finish line and leave it on its side in the yard for an hour, turning and basting with FL 1/2 way through.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • cat_with_no_tail
    cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
    Morning homos. No rain here yet this morning (it's coming though). Squeezed in another couple of laps on the BMX this morning. Now watching casper with the kids, drinking a bucket of tea, before I go into the kitchen and make some burgers for tonight. Om nom nom.

God I love bank holidays.

Laters douches.
  • cazmotron
    cazmotron Posts: 161
    Morning 'tards

Thank god it's finally Friday! Colleague has just phoned asking if I want a bacon roll, surely he should know by now that the answer is always "Aye get us 2"
    Attention all planets of the Solar Federation - We have assumed control.
  • castlelad
    matthew h wrote:
    castlelad wrote:
    so im going to dabble with a wee bit of bacon,cheese and oatcakes nomnomnomquote]

you are the second person today to tell me they are eating that - you pair of b@st@rds

:lol: its stuff of kings.....
  • Abra
    Abra Posts: 338
    Morning homos. No rain here yet this morning (it's coming though). Squeezed in another couple of laps on the BMX this morning. Now watching casper with the kids, drinking a bucket of tea, before I go into the kitchen and make some burgers for tonight. Om nom nom.

God I love bank holidays.

Laters douches.

Thats sounds like and awsome day...(Typed from my office desk) :cry:
    DO MORE OF WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY
  • tlw1
    castlelad wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    castlelad wrote:

:lol: its stuff of kings.....

of the castle?
  • jndb72
    jndb72 Posts: 629
    Morning Riders of the Sunshine Bus,

This morning has consisted of a trip to the dentist for 2 fillings which now means my coffee tastes like absolute s**t.

Pick the kids up from school later and then andevening consuming vodka is on the cards. Tonight I plan on getting bladdered - which usually means I'll have one or 2 glasses and then fall asleep.

TTFN
    2011 Canyon Nerve AM 5.0
    2009 Specialized Rockhopper Disc

I might have alzheimer's but atleast I don't have alzheimer's
  • castlelad
    [/quote] :lol: its stuff of kings.....[/quote]

of the castle?[/quote]

:wink: just a shame its a diirty st*kie thing tho............as the saying goes in my parts, no matter what,when and where 5hit happens atleast we aint st*kies :D bit ashamed of myself tho i could only eat 3 bacon,cheese and brown sauce today....... :oops:
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Well f**k me that was fun. Torrential rain and the trails are covered by ferns that seem to have sprung up from nowhere. I think the sandy soil's managed to eat the organic pads that avid seem intent on fitting.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Afternoon 'Tards,

Had to get up early and have more meetings with recruitment types, but at least one has resulted in an interview the week after next - bout bloody time too. Got plenty of free coffee and even managed to catch a few rays after it stopped chucking it down in London this afternoon :) Going seriously cold turkey on the bike fron though :evil:

Good luck to the Kaiser crew - it's probably starting to hurt a bit by now.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]