I have just ordered...

2»

Comments

• jordan_217
    jordan_217 Posts: 2,580
    A book, 'Merckx: Half Man, Half Bike' by William Fotheringham.
    “Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired.”
  • jordan_217
    A cap from Prendas.
    “Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired.”
  • jordan_217
    Knog Gekko rear light from Wiggle.
  • jordan_217
    An airstrike on the smelly ba5tard American sitting to my left. I'll play the 'freindly fire' card and hopefully, get away with it. I'm sure they owe us at least 10 freebies anyway.
  • Bunneh
    Bunneh Posts: 1,329
    2 Russian brides, one for weekdays, the other for best on Sunday. I'm gonna need Saturday off.
  • nevman
    nevman Posts: 1,611
    A Canyon-went for the grand,hope it fits?
    Whats the solution? Just pedal faster you baby.

Summer B,man Team Carbon LE#222
    Winter Alan Top Cross
    All rounder Spec. Allez.
  • DesB3rd
    DesB3rd Posts: 285
    4no. new bearings
  • bobtbuilder
    bobtbuilder Posts: 1,537
    All 4 classification leaders jerseys from this year's Giro along with the 3 special "stage" jerseys (Treviso, Milan & Stelvio) :D
  • Maui Jim Kanaha sunglasses in Bronze.

What the hell - it's only money.
  • jordan_217
    Maui Jim Kanaha sunglasses in Bronze.

What the hell - it's only money.

Can I have £500 then, please?
  • STEFANOS4784
    STEFANOS4784 Posts: 4,109
    Well after an incident with the kuota a year ago I have finally sorted it.

I got :

Derailler hangers x 2 for 15 quid from ebay

Ultegra rear derailler off here for 20 quid - a bit battered but meh.

Fulcrum racing 4's with Specialized Turbo pro tyres and tubes for 103 quid from ebay - chuffed with these. Excellent condition and lighter than expected.

10 speed shimano 105 cassette from Amazon. This was great, I got it for 7 quid brand new :shock: . ordered it expecting a locking ring or something to turn up but it was a brand new, boxed 5700 12-25 cassette :D . Ordered 10 the day after it arrived but they cancelled the order due to a mix up with bar codes :wink:

Finally a Clarks 10 speed self lubricating chain. 15 quid from Amazon.

Bike is now finally running but I seriously need to sort out fitness. 12 months of booze has taken it's tole :oops:
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,094
    A pair of black SKS long mudguards for the winter build...nearly there!
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • nunowoolmez
    nunowoolmez Posts: 867
    K Edge Garmin bar mount in black. Nice bit of kit!!