Help needed for a stag do!

baconater
baconater Posts: 72
edited July 2012 in MTB general
Havnt really got a clue where to put this post, but figured this is the place that gets the most footfall!

Right so the help is need is for two road/cycling jerseys, can be of any age. Retro, old school or just simply horrible! The crazier the better really. (preferably xxl as me and my brother are both 6ft 6 plus!)

Reason why we need them is we are going on a stag do with a load of roadies to see the final stage of the tour de France in Paris, being mountain bikers we havnt got jerseys like the others. I know I'll probably get told wrong place and stuff but help is needed! Got to help me out when it's involved a stag do, drinking and cycling!

Any help would much appreciated!

Will pay or take rubbish off your hands and pay postage!
Yesterday is History, Tomorrow a Mystery, Today is a Gift, Thats why it's called the Present

so im grabbing my bike and going for a ride

Comments

• Chunkers1980
    Chunkers1980 Posts: 8,035
    Mtbers do not own Lycra. Post on the dark side, they will have some total shite for you.
  • baconater
    some people who might have converted from the dark side could have some lycra lying around so you never know!!! worth a shot
    Yesterday is History, Tomorrow a Mystery, Today is a Gift, Thats why it's called the Present

• cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    edited July 2012
    Plenty of retro jerseys on Ebay.
    Bear in mind that XL in roadies terms is anorexic skeleton.
    You will need XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL or even larger, being a fat bastard.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • baconater
    HEY!!! theres a difference between being fat and 6ft 8 ill have you know! but was thinking i would need as big as i could get!

• cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Sorry, I meant tall fat bastard
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • Twelly
    Twelly Posts: 1,437
    Pay me and I will post you all kinds of rubbish. You might even be lucky and get a lycra top. Probably not though, that's the risk you take.