Wednesday Morning Mayhem...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited July 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning losers!

Well, just got back in from a run :D Finally dragged myself out of bed and went running. Not for long, I managed 18 mins, which I don't think is bad for a morning jog. I'm sweating like a nun in ann summers and am sure I'm going to ache tomorrow (even though I warmed up and down :? )

Anywho, have to go over to Bury tonight, doing some interviews for people. Getting paid for the privelidge. Then, on my way back I'm stopping by Hot Librarian's new pad. So I'll definitely be aching in the morning at some point :lol:

Anywho, tea and frosties.
Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Good cruddie morning cockjanglers! :D
    Today will be rushing around like a loon getting car tax and other last minute things for the www.thekaiserchallenge.com oh and some work i guess.
    I packed my clothes and stuffs last night which just leaves putting the bike in the car tonight. then 3hrs sleep and a 3hr drive to meet up with Gazlar :shock:

Must remember i promised to make a big spaggetti bolognase tonight, No1's favorite and my excuse to have a bowl of pasta. then a few glasses of red to make me fall asleep.

Day done!
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

not much sleep last night as my son somehow managed to make his way into our bed last night and the decided to sleep accross the bed constantly kicking me in the head!!

ah well, a ride tonight to see the location for a mates race a week saturday - i hope the rain holds off.

quiet day today apart from getting through enough modules of my on-line exam to complete the final exam next monday and as i'm away most of the weekend this may not happen.

laters
  • paul.skibum
    paul.skibum Posts: 4,068
    Wednesday = day off = early yoga, xc ride, lift assisted dh ride, beer. Sweet.
    Closet jockey wheel pimp whore.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,872
    Moaning

Quick 25 mile blast on the singlespeed has woke me up! Now for work meh followed by parents everning.
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Today will largely be monging around stressing about tomorrows exam results.

Laters
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Morning mongs
    Trying to sort out work sponsorship for the tour of britain ride from ipswich to norwich, apparently our csr policy means they'll give me a big bundle of cash for the chosen charity.
    Not sure what else I'm going to end up sorting out today but you can bet it won't be easy.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Morning Scuttlers

Yes the rumours are true, I'm sat in a train bound for Nottingham.......but foxc (and the courts) need not worry, I'm jumping off at Brum then to wolves to pick up the support van for the kaiser challenge.

Then with a van with a big load space I'm off to Nottingham

Only joking

I think

Yeah I am

Anyway, I'm eating athlete food today for energy, a large bacons bap so far is proper energy

Tarah
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    GoGoGo gaz, more bacons to fuel your good work!

Hola people,

today i am mostly planning my Dutch friends next trip to visit, so it must have gone well lol :)

Have a good one all!
  • mak3m
    mak3m Posts: 1,394
    penultimate night in my old house.

work, packing then mucho vino
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    Morning damp squibs...

Good luck with the Kaiser challenge to all taking part... I hope the none stop sunshine I ordered for you gets delivered in time :wink:

No riding for me at the moment, need a recovery week as I am bolloxed - back on it this weekend at 24-12 for what looks like another mudfest, may just get drunk...

Tea!
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    Morning All

Waiting at airport for a helicopter to take me to the first of the rigs I'm at over the next few weeks
    Should be back for the early start on the Crudders weekend but miss wife's birthday

and anniverary

Oh well can't be everywhere at once
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'ning
    workmeh, seriously considering packing it all in and going off to do something less boring instead.
    Very hungry today, already had muesli, a banana and an apple.... now have run out of food.

If you don't hear from me again, Gazlar is to blame.
    Kisses
    FoxC
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' dangleberries

Early start in work this morning to get a s**tload of testing done and out the way, which just leaves a few documents to tart and sort out before heading home. Then it's two days off to go cycling with some mates. Win.

Question: Is Maddie McCann now back at the the top of World Hide 'n' Seek league table? What with Bin Laden and now the Higgs being found. Just pondering, like....

Onwards! To docs and coffee!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • welshkev
    foxc_uk wrote:
    'ning, seriously considering packing it all in and going off to do something less boring instead.
    Kisses
    FoxC

isn't that a line from the old kids tv show why don't you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eI8INSayvSc
  • Gazlar
    foxc_uk wrote:
    '

Kisses
    FoxC

As if I'd do that ! I'd lock you in my shred and stroke your hair, then post messages fort you so people didn't realise you were missing
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    welshkev wrote:
    foxc_uk wrote:
    'ning, seriously considering packing it all in and going off to do something less boring instead.
    Kisses
    FoxC

Well spotted....
    showing our age though...
  • welshkev
    foxc_uk wrote:
    welshkev wrote:
    foxc_uk wrote:
    Kisses
    FoxC

Well spotted....
    showing our age though...

yeah, my brother told me about it. i've never even seen it :wink::lol:
  • Thewaylander
    Gazlar wrote:
    foxc_uk wrote:
    '

Kisses
    FoxC

As if I'd do that ! I'd lock you in my shred and stroke your hair, then post messages fort you so people didn't realise you were missing

Sounds like a foolproof plan to me!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,538
    Afternoon Mongs,

Been to see yet another bl00dy school, but last one for while thankfully as I'm sick of it (apart from the fit 6th formers showing us around :) ). Now cooking up burgers for lunch and then might go for a run if the rain holds off - will be the first proper exercise since my off.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar wrote:
    foxc_uk wrote:
    '

Kisses
    FoxC

Sounds like a foolproof plan to me!

Especially when trying to fool fools
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Thewaylander
    Would work on me :P