Whinge here

pinno
pinno Posts: 52,094
edited July 2012 in The bottom bracket
The 'free to whinge' thread has been officially opened by me.

I am really f**ked off with the weather. I am in the middle of moving and in my utter boredom after a days work and an hour long argument about all the unnecessary clothing my OH wants to cart around before packing, I stumbled on BR after eating a packet of dark chocolate hob nobs, full of sugar and energy and the breif window of opportunity has been lost. I even posted on crudcatcher, god help me.
I have scant chances over the next week whilst packing and lumping boxes around and my winter build is going too slow 'cos of other bleedin expenses. F*ck it, F*ck it, F*ck it, F*ck it, F*ck it, F*ck it, F*ck it... and I can't even blame Wiggle.
Sh1t, just 10 mins left of the TDF to watch on Eurosport so long as the bast@rd bloody connection doesn't fail.... byeeee
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• Secteur
    Secteur Posts: 1,971
    Looks like we're all feeling chilled out... viewtopic.php?f=30005&t=12862189
  • vitesse169
    vitesse169 Posts: 422
    +1 with the weather - I'm getting plenty of swimming & running in as that doesn't take up as much time, but time in the saddle is what I need right now. Tho Mrs V is happy as it gives me more time to get stuck into the DIY. Got right into tiling today - kitchen is just about done now....
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    I'd love a free whinge, i'm tired of paying for mine. :D
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • BillyMansell
    BillyMansell Posts: 817
    My whinge - Laying on sofa watching Le Tour, if I don't wear socks my feet feel cold but if I do they get too hot. Grrrr, why is life so complicated?
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    I'd love a free whinge, i'm tired of paying for mine. :D

he said whinge :wink:
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Frank the tank
    Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
    I've just had efuckin'nuff!!!!!!!!!!!
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • random man
    random man Posts: 1,518
    I'm going to whinge, but want to rant - is that ok?

Anyway, bloody Parcelforce - Ar$eholeforce more like - tried to deliver a set of wheels I ordered from this very website yesterday but I was at work.
    So I emailed them, giving them two numbers they could contact me on or take the parcel to the local post office. I also left the same instructions with their calling card on my door.

They didn't call me today. When I got home from work they left yesterday's card with a tick in the box saying the parcel had been returned to the depot - ba$tards!!

I feel better now, thanks for listening.
  • random man
    random man Posts: 1,518

Why?
  • Frank the tank
    random man wrote:
    I'm going to whinge, but want to rant - is that ok?

Anyway, bloody Parcelforce - Ar$eholeforce more like - tried to deliver a set of wheels I ordered from this very website yesterday but I was at work.
    So I emailed them, giving them two numbers they could contact me on or take the parcel to the local post office. I also left the same instructions with their calling card on my door.

They didn't call me today. When I got home from work they left yesterday's card with a tick in the box saying the parcel had been returned to the depot - ba$tards!!

I feel better now, thanks for listening.

Should've gone to Pro-bikes. :wink:
    Tail end Charlie

• Frank the tank
    random man wrote:

Why?

It's all just gettin' on me tits mate.
    Tail end Charlie

• Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    stop wearing your wifes bra then. :D
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • MaxwellBygraves
    MaxwellBygraves Posts: 1,353
    Yeah I'm pretty fed up of the weather too, not asking for wall-to-wall sunshine, just the odd day without rain would be nice!
    "That's it! You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college! " - Homer
  • vitesse169
    vitesse169 Posts: 422
    Looks ok round here at the mo - I can't get out for a pedal 'til this afternoon, just watch the weather deteriorate by 1 o'clock......
  • DavidBelcher
    DavidBelcher Posts: 2,684
    The 'free to whinge' thread has been officially opened by me.

I am really f**ked off with the weather. I am in the middle of moving and in my utter boredom after a days work and an hour long argument about all the unnecessary clothing my OH wants to cart around before packing, I stumbled on BR after eating a packet of dark chocolate hob nobs, full of sugar and energy and the breif window of opportunity has been lost. I even posted on crudcatcher, god help me.
    I have scant chances over the next week whilst packing and lumping boxes around and my winter build is going too slow 'cos of other bleedin expenses. F*ck it, F*ck it, F*ck it, F*ck it, F*ck it, F*ck it, F*ck it... and I can't even blame Wiggle.
    Sh1t, just 10 mins left of the TDF to watch on Eurosport so long as the bast@rd bloody connection doesn't fail.... byeeee

Crumbs....sounds like things really are at rock bottom if that's the case!

David
    "It is not enough merely to win; others must lose." - Gore Vidal
  • mingmong
    mingmong Posts: 542
    My LBS has just gone bust. Woe is me.
  • Frank the tank
    MingMong wrote:

It's 'cos folks keep buying stuff off the interwebnet thingy.
    Tail end Charlie

• mingmong
    mingmong Posts: 542
    I blame the weather.

And Wiggle!!! {cymbals}
  • DavidBelcher
    DavidBelcher Posts: 2,684
    MingMong wrote:

It's 'cos folks keep buying stuff off the interwebnet thingy.

Now you certainly could blame Wiggle for that....

David
    "It is not enough merely to win; others must lose." - Gore Vidal