Bike needs service in glasgow area

Hamer252
Hamer252 Posts: 7
edited October 2012 in MTB general
I have a specialized enduro elite and have just moved to glasgow can anyone suggest a good bike shop to carry out the work, i am having serious problems with my crank as i have replaced my bottom bracket and the problem is still there.

thanks

jamie

Comments

• bennett_346
    bennett_346 Posts: 5,029
    what is the problem?
  • Alpine bikes, on St George cross, at the bottom of great western road. Good shop and friendly too. They are responsive to emails.
  • turbo1191
    turbo1191 Posts: 501
    +1 for alpine bikes at st georges cross.. only prob is they might have a lot of work in as they are popular.
  • hainman
    hainman Posts: 699
    the bicycle chain on dumbarton rd scotstoun......great bunch of guys and know there stuff
    Giant Reign 2
    Crohnie
  • dales cycles is really good and the staff are really helpful and friendly
  • Bigdod
    Bigdod Posts: 108
    Don't waste your time with Billy Bisland. Tried to arrange a bottom bracket reapair to be told they wont work on any bikes they did not originally sell. Small minded or what?
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Can't see them lasting long with that attitude.....
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Or they have a busy workshop and look after their clients well cradle to grave.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • Bigdod wrote:
    Don't waste your time with Billy Bisland. Tried to arrange a bottom bracket reapair to be told they wont work on any bikes they did not originally sell. Small minded or what?

I know the boys well at Bilslands and they only knock back work when they are really busy. I got a years free servicing on my commuter and lifetime free on my Cervelo - no other shop I know of offers such a good deal and may be why their workshop is so busy
  • Northwind
    Northwind Posts: 14,675
    Can't see them lasting long with that attitude.....

Or, they already have enough customers.

Freeflow were good when I last used them. Bit disorganised tbh but overall good.
    Uncompromising extremist