Tuesday Morning Thread...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited July 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Mehning losers!
Got up this morning at 6, well, my alarm went off, so that I can go for a run. Instead, I reset the alarm for 20mins later :lol:
Got an engineer in at work today, so shall be seeing everything is ok on that front, whilst trying to bring down Apple as a company in my office.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,870
    thesleepingmule - well done on taking the first steps........ :)

Today is another meh, the bright side is I have got the canoe in the car ready for a bit of fun on the chester wier later. The only issue being my lack of ability and the fact I can't roll - other than that - what can go wrong?
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Yo Apple - you try go runnin' with the Mules, you gonna get kicked!

Mornin' y'all

N'other day, n'other dollar.

y'all have a good day, now, y'hear?

Onwards! To the coffee pot!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Morning Cockjanglers,
    Went to bed early, rested and watched the magic moving picture box for a while.
    Feel pretty good today, but not sure how i'm going to cope with riding 3 days on the trot and big mileage?

Today is wet Meh, only upside of this is 4 wheel slides on way to work. no real plans other than getting clothes ready and toiletries etc for trip. then tomorrow will be making sure i have everything packed in my car. it occoured to me that i may want to find my mud gaurds as it rains alot over the other side of the country and ooop north. :wink:

Anywhoo gotta go and get some more coffee, ran out see.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,515
    Morning Knuckleshufflers,

Watched some of the Danny McCaskill programme last night and it only pi$$ed me off because it reminded me how long before i'm riding again! A morning of coffee and admin tasks await. Then it's off to look at another school, done so many they're all starting to look the same now. The joys...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • MountainMonster
    MountainMonster Posts: 7,423
    Easy peasy lady squeezers,

Mother and brother in law flew in from Austria yesterday, so the day was spent with them, which left me dead out by about 7pm. Today is back at work, doing a lot of very mundane tasks which makes me have absolutely no interest in the day. Off to the Cotswalds tomorrow, which will be nice, however I will be very poor afterwards as my car drinks petrol likes it's free, and the places the wife says we "must" go see all cost money to enter. Anyways have a good day guys.
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    matthew h wrote:
    Today is another meh, the bright side is I have got the canoe in my pocket ready for a bit of fun on the chesty ladies later. The only issue being my lack of ability and the fact I can't roll - other than that - what can go wrong?

Woof woof! Rodger and out!

My head hurts.... monday club meeting beers...

Laters
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • Good morning helmet polishers,

Today is a massive dose of mneh, got dismissed from my job yesterday, so now I'm on with getting my CV in order and will be getting round to whoring myself out to a multitude of places so I can afford to live. To cap it all off I'm going to the surgeons on Thursday to see what they can do about a pilonidal sinus that I have (I'd advise against Googling it), if surgery is needed then I'll definitely be off the bike for even longer whilst I recover.

The only thing lifting my spirits at the minute was the stone roses on sunday which was amazing and going to the british grand prix this weekend.
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    edited July 2012
    Today is a massive dose of mneh, got dismissed from my job yesterday, so now I'm on with getting my CV in order and will be getting round to whoring myself out to a multitude of places so I can afford to live. To cap it all off I'm going to the surgeons on Thursday to see what they can do about a pilonidal sinus that I have (I'd advise against Googling it), if surgery is needed then I'll definitely be off the bike for even longer whilst I recover.

Bad times, hope you manage to sort a job out soon.

Morning bumders

Overslept this morning, it was good. Weather dependant I may get out on the bike later, not sure where yet though, guessing Cannock is going to be fairly wet, might just go dig up the local woods. Alternatively I might watch Wimbledon and mong around as I'm yet to have a properly nice and relaxing day since all this exam crap finished.

Laters
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    british grand prix this weekend.
    Forgtotern this until last night :shock: wife said that i shall not be allowed to sit in front of the TV once i get back. Huh, i think so!
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • jndb72
    jndb72 Posts: 629
    Morning Campers,

Funeral this afternoon. And it's still raining here.

That pretty much sums up my Tuesday.

TTFN
    2011 Canyon Nerve AM 5.0
    2009 Specialized Rockhopper Disc

I might have alzheimer's but atleast I don't have alzheimer's
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    matthew h wrote:
    thesleepingmule - well done on taking the first steps........ :)
    Haha I like that! I'm going to try again in the morning.
    Clank wrote:
    Yo Apple - you try go runnin' with the Mules, you gonna get kicked!
    I'll leave them with their heads backwards in a ditch, they're so sh1t.
    Angry Bird wrote:
    Overslept this morning, it was good.
    I hate you.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Beardface
    Beardface Posts: 5,495
    jndb72 - hope all goes as well as can do mate :(

Morning cornholes,

After the sudden passing away of a friend of hers, my missus wrote up a bucket list. Of many things on her list, one was 'take an Archery lesson' (apparently, for the impending zombie apocalypse!) Tonight, I am surprising her, by taking her to her first lesson.. should be fun!

Work wise - stuck running and analysing reports for the accounts I look after. Meh. I'm thinking mass amounts of grilled animal (species TBC) for lunch.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning arse hats

how's it going? got absolutely soaked on my ride last night, some of the trails were 2 inches deep in water! ffs i thought it was summer :x

i've just fixed an issue for one of the big bosses in less than 24 hrs when someone else said it'd take a week to 10 days so i'm in the good books now and can hopefully skive off early :lol:

currently listening to skindred - win, eating special k as i'm off bacon as i'm a fat git - major not win

anyway, laters
  • Beardface
    Beardface Posts: 5,495
    pilonidal sinus that I have (I'd advise against Googling it)

*Heads to google*
    :shock:
    ive-made-a-huge-mistake.gif
    Damn reverse psychology.
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Stav wrote:
    pilonidal sinus that I have (I'd advise against Googling it)

*Heads to google*
    :shock:
    ive-made-a-huge-mistake.gif
    Damn reverse psychology.

I don't want to google it because I think I know what it is... and google has this horrible habit of showing the first few images of searches too :?
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    A'rite Scuttlers.

Man flu is starting to abate, assisting it with cheesecake and coffee. 2 more sleeps till tkc so hopefully its gone by

Work in a bit and got to go to Aberdare and Barry, and Caerphilly. I have decided I like caerphilly so may look to move there next year.

Tarah
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • welshkev
    Gazlar wrote:
    A'rite Scuttlers.

. I have decided I like caerphilly so may look to move there next year.

Tarah

woah..that's brave.....actually choosing to move there :lol:
  • bennett_346
    bennett_346 Posts: 5,029
    fooking yes, got a first in my first year of uni.
  • Gazlar
    welshkev wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:
    A'rite Scuttlers.

Tarah

I'd like to stay in Cardiff really but just depends on price, Caerphilly seems one of the nicer valley options that are fairly close to Cardiff
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    How do?
    Scottish weekend was excellent, suffering from the post weekend blues, especially as work is boring.
    Just biding my time till Friday...

Kisses
    FoxC
  • Gazlar
    I've just watched a post weekend bluey as everyone is out the house, is that the same?
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Hola Peeps,

Back in work after the weekend with my dutch lady friend visitor, good times had!

Now i need the rivers to stop flowing down my damn trails, i need a boat not a bike! i mean rain is fine but it needs to stop at some point or it's just not biking anymore and you need a paddle!
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    Belated greetings Maggots,

It's a temperate 22ºC here today, not bad for a winter's day, the issue is when the sun drops at about 17h30.. then it gets farking cold, into the lower single digits and sometimes the minuses..

Still seeking work but am pondering returning to France for good later this month, decisions, decisions... perhaps it's because I don't like wearing winter clothing in July..
  • welshkev
    Gazlar wrote:
    welshkev wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:
    A'rite Scuttlers.

Tarah

I'd like to stay in Cardiff really but just depends on price, Caerphilly seems one of the nicer valley options that are fairly close to Cardiff

yeah, only joking. i have friends who live in caerphilly and it's ok actually. you could choose the top end of cardiff where northern monkey and squarepants live :D, it's basically cardiff side of caerphilly mountain
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Afternoon mongs
    Today has been meh-tastic.
    Can't wait to go home.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?