The Early Monday Morning thread thing

supersonic
supersonic Posts: 82,708
edited July 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Greetings. Shin plus pedal plus beer:

cut-5.jpg

Have managed to stitch it back together, will hopefully hold out for a bit.

Comments

• thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    I'm sure rules have been broken as to how this early morning thread has started (naughty admin!) but meh, it's too early to bother.

Morning homos!
    Nasty looking cut there, SS. Looks like your leg is having that time of the month :lol:
    Today, work.
    That's about it.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    how do queens,

off up to Lincoln, final fettle of the house before the rentees take it on, just love being a domestic goddess!

bit meh really, hope foods will take the edge off the excitement!

tarrar!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,868
    Morning

another day another meh
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' windowlickers

I have about 5 hours to decide if I want a different job - I will consider it carefully seeing as someone was kind enough to offer. Talk about adding some fun to a Monday morning!

Coffee will help. Coffee always helps.

In other news, I'm reliving the nineties/noughties tonight by going to see Garbage in Wolvo. WHich will be a fine way to end the day regardless of other musings.

Onwards! To coffee! And much pondering....
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,493
    Looks a wee bit painful Sonic.

Morning Pervs,

Today is all school related - quick trip to junior's sports day which she doesn't want me to come to anyway, then a viewing of another secondary school we might want to offload her onto next year. What an exciting start to the week :P
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    Sonic - quite impressive as shin scars go.

Wimped out on the ride in this morning and broght the car instead. CBA with getting soaking wet on the way in and probably on the way home too because today is my Friday. Tuesday and Wednesday off so hopefully the rain might stop and the whole area gets a chance to dry out. Otherwise I might just have to find a nice pub somewhere and keep myself well lubricated.

Only 10 more hours more to go. This is going to need a lot of tea, coffe and cakes.

Later......
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Back in Burtonland. Not sure what I'll do today, probably go play bikes somewhere.

Laters
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Morning mongs
    Next year I'm booking the Monday off.
    I'm not capable of anything today, not even coffee and bacon are working.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • cat_with_no_tail
    cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
    Morning homos!

Today my BMX should be arriving. yay!

If it's not plssing down I may take it for a spin tonight, if I can find the track through all this fog. Must remember to order myself a plsspot at some point because all the other kids will laugh at me (more) if I'm wearing my regular one.
  • mak3m
    mak3m Posts: 1,394
    good moaning

ffs im 40 (yesterday) :(

my daughter has gone on a school trip and wont be back till Friday :(

hang on move into my new gaff on friday :)

goint to get myself properly back into the saddle :)

old, free and single here i come. First major decision comming up buy lots of furniture, or some furniture and a frame for a new/first project
  • cazmotron
    cazmotron Posts: 161
    Morning Chumps

A bit stiff after a small OTB moment at Glentress yesterday made worse today by spending the morning clearing a load of servers and other IT junk out of the store to be taken away. Boss finally authorised my days off for the cruddy weekender at gt/inners :D
    Attention all planets of the Solar Federation - We have assumed control.
  • cat_with_no_tail
    cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
    cazmotron wrote:
    Morning Chumps

A bit stiff after a small OTB moment at Glentress yesterday made worse today by spending the morning clearing a load of servers and other IT junk out of the store to be taken away. Boss finally authorised my days off for the cruddy weekender at gt/inners :D

Score!

You can be our local guide for the weekend then :P
  • jndb72
    jndb72 Posts: 629
    Morning,

It's raining here again, it's always raining here. I'm fed up of the rain.

That pretty much sums today up.

Laters
    2011 Canyon Nerve AM 5.0
    2009 Specialized Rockhopper Disc

I might have alzheimer's but atleast I don't have alzheimer's
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    mak3m wrote:

First major decision comming up buy lots of furniture, or some furniture and a frame for a new/first project
    Obvious answer is obvious.
    If you buy a new frame you wont need the furniture as you'll be out riding, also now being single you can go out riding leagally. you could also use your bike, but thats less fun and you can get muddy.

Morning.
    Lots of Meh work stuff going on, i've not killed anyone yet, but there is still time.
    While i was out doing a road ride yesterday we noticed how many houses had bell towers in the country, i have decided that when i move i need a bell tower and very large rifle.

Anyway no bacons of yet, but plenty of coffee but with out milk as i havent had the chance to get any :(

Right onwards
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    mak3m wrote:
    old, free and single here i come.

Y'ain't old yet, dude. Don't even start thinking like that!

It occurs you're not that far away from meself. Really ought to think about getting some of the Warks based Crudders out and about sometime.
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • cazmotron
    cazmotron Posts: 161
    cazmotron wrote:
    Morning Chumps

Score!

You can be our local guide for the weekend then :P

More than happy to! I know some of the non mapped trails at GT, quickest way up to Spooky etc
    Attention all planets of the Solar Federation - We have assumed control.
  • tlw1
    mak3m wrote:
    good moaning

feck your old, I'm not 40 till November (happy birthday for yesterday)
  • mak3m
    matthew h wrote:
    mak3m wrote:
    good moaning

ahh the memories just saturday gone i was in my late late 30's enjoy it while you can
  • mak3m
    Clank wrote:
    mak3m wrote:
    old, free and single here i come.

Y'ain't old yet, dude. Don't even start thinking like that!

It occurs you're not that far away from meself. Really ought to think about getting some of the Warks based Crudders out and about sometime.

deffo need a summer (thankfully not the weather) to get some cycling legs back, been very saddle shy recently, theres a couple of lads from leamington on here as well.
  • tlw1
    mak3m wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    mak3m wrote:
    good moaning

ahh the memories just saturday gone i was in my late late 30's enjoy it while you can

lets be honest, time is passing far too fast :(