The Missing Sunday Morning thread

Stevo_666
Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
edited July 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Well morning's nearly over and none of you lazy feckers has started a thread. So what are people doing today?

Full English lunch soon for me, then I'm being forced to go to another concert to listen to junior and her mates abuse musical instruments. After that it's feet up and watch the footy. That's about it really as I've still got another 12 days of being a one armed bandit :roll:
"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]

Comments

• angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Flying back to the UK later. Fed up with Spain. Going on holiday with relatives is crap. They complain at how much I eat. They insist on doing dull and pointless activities. Worst of all they're generally annoying and have a spoilt little brat child that just has tantrums when something doesn't go his way, and continues to do so until it does go his way.

Just want to play bikes.
  • I'm gonna watch a few films then the down hill at windham at 7.15

http://live.mpora.com/uci-downhill-world-cup-windham
    1996 GT Borrego - 2009 Specialized Rockhopper Expert - 2010 Specialized enduro expert
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    Just got in here whilst its still a morning thread.

Another day of the usual cr4p for me. Nothing exciting to report and no excitement on the horizon. Man I hate working weekends. Roll on Tuesday and hopefully some good weather.

Later......
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Afternoon losers!

Pretty hectic morning so far, but it's paying the rent so can't complain. I have a concert that I'm playing in this afternoon, so that's also going into the rent fund (well, it's more likely to be the car's MOT fund!)
    Off to Hot Librarians on the way back to Leeds later, so that will be fun.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    back home from a top two weeks in a tent in france, drinking more than is sensible! did a bit of pedalling but it was quite slow as the wife tells me "it's not a race!"

so whats been happening on here?
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • jay12
    jay12 Posts: 6,306
    last exam last monday so pretty much a week of no exams until after summer :D. technically i've been on holiday since end of may as i wasn't revising much anyway

just want weather to get better so i can get out on the bike more!

today i've decided what to do with bikes; basically i'm going to upgrade parts on my intense, then get it powedercoated blue (like the old intense crc team bikes) then use parts left from the inetense to build up a dirt jump bike and then get an xc/am bike for under a grand just for local riding, llandegla and for when i go to uni in 2 years time.

also today will involve watching the dh world cup and windham, looks like it'll be a good race! enjoy your sunday guys
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Back home after a great w.end with the current wife, have eaten and drank my own body weight. But the best bit, current wife hadn't got me a card so thankfully sulks avoided and happy as I had purchased a few bottles of champagne :)

Now watching football without caring who wins
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Totally f**ked. 120 miles overnight is fun at the time. Now I just want to go somewhere quiet and die
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • tlw1
    Totally f**ked. 120 miles overnight is fun at the time. Now I just want to go somewhere quiet and die

The ride to the sun event?
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    matthew h wrote:

Yes, best bike event I've ever done.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • tlw1
    matthew h wrote:

Yes, best bike event I've ever done.

Always fancied that, but always forget!