Forum home Mountain biking forum MTB general

Silver Star Bike Park Opens Tomorrow!

paul.skibumpaul.skibum Posts: 4,068
edited July 2012 in MTB general
This news in no way benefits the majority of you but since I live at Silver Star and work for them this means a) I have a free pass to ride b) I have a bike to ride and c) they are open late Wednesdays and Fridays and Friday is tomorrow and I finish work at 4.30!

I get to go riding without pedalling!!!!! Whoo Hoo!!!!
Closet jockey wheel pimp censored .

• ClankClank Posts: 2,323
    I hate you.

Usual rules apply, dude - POIDH!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • bluechair84bluechair84 Posts: 4,352
    Silver Star

The cynic in me thinks this is some kind of old-person-lovin' that you are trying to pass of as incredible 'riding'. POIDH
  • paul.skibumpaul.skibum Posts: 4,068
    My bike is waiting for me by the door of the office, my seasons pass is on my key ring. Roll on 4.30.

In the meantime, here is a video from early season last year - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ln-L8Al9JtE
  • bennett_346bennett_346 Posts: 5,092
    Nobody cares! You are there and we are not.
  • paul.skibumpaul.skibum Posts: 4,068
    Picture:

On the lift:
    29062012399.jpg

None in motion since I was riding I find it hard to focus a camera while in motion. Suffice to say 3 hrs riding, 1 flat, 5 blues, 2 blacks, lets call it about 3000m vertical gain one 15 minute walk back with flat tyre, no falls, one big smile.

If anyone is contemplating a BC trip anytime, I can heartily recommend including Silver Star on your itinerary!
  • webby_1805webby_1805 Posts: 56
    Might see you there in January, my bother and family are in kalowna , they have tried to get me out in the summer but love the snowboarding too much,a great resort. 8)
    2012 Canyon Nerve AM 8.0x (MTB)
    2011 Cannondale CAAD 10 (Road)
  • ClankClank Posts: 2,323
    Yep, definately hate you now!

Very cool, though. Really, very.
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • timpoptimpop Posts: 394
    Have a great summer dude. I'm from BC and have skied at Siver Star but haven't been in the summer, it's a nice place. I'll be home in September and I can't wait. I won't be around you though as I'll be on the coast mostly, visiting family and friends. Vancouver Island, Squamish and Whistler. Boom. It's going to be mega.
    Have fun!
    Many happy trails!