Just bought a Cube

Welshbaron
Welshbaron Posts: 10
edited July 2012 in Commuting general
Hello All,

Just bought the following bike for my daily commuting into work that I have planned:

http://www.cube.eu/en/tour/gts/touring-pro/

Wanted a bike in this style, could not be hassled to get mud guards to fit, find lights etc. The whole package is here, anyone got one of these?

Been reading these are pretty good bikes?

Thanks all.

Comments

• Welshbaron
    Wow, 78 views and no replies. Got me worried now that no one has a cube
    ? :(

Was my bike choice a mistake?
  • raymondo60
    raymondo60 Posts: 735
    I liked your Cube very much - it looks a real trekker - I am lucky enough to own 2 Cubes - both road/race bikes, and am a huge fan of the brand. I have also been the recipient of some first-class customer service from Cube in the UK, so I'm sure you'll be very happy on all levels. Good luck!
    Raymondo

"Let's just all be really careful out there folks!"
  • Although I do enjoy my boardman hybrid comp for my commute...do you mind telling me how much that set you back??...I do like the look of the bike

Dave
  • fobose
    fobose Posts: 6
    It looks almost identical as the Cube Delhi Pro. I have a Cube Nature (2010) and am very happy with it, apart from the stock tyres (swalbe CX comp) which were ruined after 180miles of commuting.
  • Welshbaron
    I paid £867 but I know you can get them cheaper, however that would mean a number of weeks waiting. As I could get it by next weekend, I ordered it :lol:
  • Ive had a Cube Agree Race GTC for nearly a year now and im telling ye I love it to bits, its got that racey feel to it that make you work hard on every ride when you up the anti on the speed.
  • Welshbaron
    Well Bike has arrived and I'm very impressed with the Cube, made a good bike choice I think!! :lol: