Felt F85

dav3e
dav3e Posts: 46
edited September 2012 in Your road bikes
Earlier this week I took delivery of a Felt F85, and compared to the Claud Butler I have been riding, I couldn't be happier. It's lighter, quicker, more comfortable and definately better looking :D Certainly a bike I would recommend.
One minor niggle though is the gear changing. Whenever I change gear, it sometimes seems like it is trying to go into another gear (almost like a half gear !). I'm not sure if this just a 'bedding in' issue or whether I have to make any adjustments. Has anyone else experienced something similar, and can offer any advice. Thanks.

Comments

• ALaPlage
    ALaPlage Posts: 732
    Sounds like there is a little adjustment required unless you are just not pushing the lever over enough when you change gear. LBS should be able to sort quickly.

How about a pic of your new wheels :D
    Trek Madone 5.9
    Kinesis Crosslight T4
  • Not sure if you have sorted this out yet, but its because the bike is set up for a triple. I have to press three times to get the chain from the granny ring to the big ring. Uber annoying
  • twist the barrel adjuster a bit in half turn intervals and turn the pedals to see if its better, and then shift from sproket to sproket to see if its improved