enjoy
Keeping it classy since '83

Comments

• jonny_trousers
    jonny_trousers Posts: 3,588
    Ah, that's quite cute.
  • mudcow007
    mudcow007 Posts: 3,861
    to be fair i think its pretty cool, his daughter wanted to ride but she was only allowed if he went with her, he was frightened but wanted her to be happy = cool dad!
    Keeping it classy since '83
  • fossyant
    fossyant Posts: 2,549
    Not a big 'ride' fan myself, but I've been converted. Just back from two weeks in Disney florida - did everything at least twice. Rock n Roller coaster was awesome - 0.60 in 2.8 seconds, pulls 3.8g and has a loop the loop and two corkscrews, all in the dark ! Did it twice. tower of Terror 3 times, and found the 'ride' is different each time.

It's the 'oh sh1t, what have I let myself in for' as the big shoulder braces come down. As the 'limo' accellerated and hit the first loop I was like OMFG.... loved it though.
  • roger_merriman
    roger_merriman Posts: 6,165
    Ha reminds me a few years back, took some of our guys to a theme park, with rides and what not.

As they have mild leaning disabilities and some physical, they get a card to queue jump a ride, within reason.

any way went lad points to big scary ride? i say are you sure? yes he is.

any way to cut to the chase he's fine but I'd forgotten how much I don't like rides and swear though most of it.

He asks me if i'm okay and can we go on again! *wimper* and so the day went on!