The Official Thursday Morning Thread™...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited June 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Panty Sniffers!
Not feelng very well this morning, and it isn't alcohol induced! Felt ill most the evening and it's stuck with me. I do have a stomach of steel though, so I'm sure I've been poisoned and that you would all be dead by now, whereas I'm slowly digesting the plutonium.

Not much on the cards today, hopefully it'll stay that way.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    Today will consist of visit to the docs to see if I'm still 'manly' knowing my luck I'll get one of the young female nurses and she'll have a good feel (I hope she keeps kleenex in her draw) and also see how fit/unfit I am before doing www.thekaiserchallenge.com

Will also hopefully be waving goodbye to my old android phone, if it passes cex tests etc.

Finally pack for tomorrow and sleep plenty.
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' goosers,

Must get some stuff done today - not sure what. But stuff. Definately some stuff. I will ride home via the LBS to try and find out WTF has happened with my ordered tyres - I need them next week, and time is runnin' low. They shall experience my full wrath. Grr, Snarl, etc. I shall buy new brake blocks for the crosser too.

Tonight shall consist of minor services on both bikes, a huge dinner, and searching the internet for new and intriguing forms of pr0n.

Before then, I shall consume coffee aplenty to kick-star my brain in a futile attempt to try and remember what I was supposed to be doing today.

Onwards! To caffiene!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    feeling meh after a day off yesterday. Looking back, as I haven't run for a while I should have gone home after 6 miles, not 16. Can still walk, just.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

meeting at 10am and that's about it for the day. i've got teh bike in the car and i'm going to CC straight from work to do an extended route up there. then straight to the monthly bike club meeting which will involve a pint or 2

laters :D
  • cat_with_no_tail
    cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
    Morning homos.

Back in work again today. Although I'm going to nip down to the lbs at lunch and check out some BMXs.

Win!
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Will also hopefully be waving goodbye to my old android phone, if it passes sex tests etc.
    :shock:
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'ning
    Today is my Friday, hopefully the tyres will turn up from CRC so I can have a cleaning/fettle session tonight.
    Other than that very normal and boring Thursday. No riding Trevor tonight. This makes me sad.

Kisses
    FoxC
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    yo yo me Scuttlers

day off today so I'm off to play at cwmcarn for a little bit before heading home to turn Amy into a road capable machine.

Time for a big breakfast first though to power me round
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    Whassappening Maggots?

A nice day here today, the sun is shining and it's about 9ºC, so warm by winter standards
    Today is a day of trawling the interwebz for jobs, bacon flavoured snacks, hookers and blow.
    Oh.... and alto sending text messages to my Portuguese friends to rub a little salt in their wounds.. because I can

Wishing you all a productive day..
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    Dodging the rain on the ride in again. Busy day once again but not quite as manic as yesterday. I might actually find time for some coffee / tea / biscuits today. Nothing much else.

Later......
  • castlelad
    castlelad Posts: 414
    how do

well got jnr castlelad at home today so there goes my day ! gonna pi55 down all day by the looks of it so cant even kick him outside in the yard, and if i have to watch spongebob 5hitty p4ants again its going turn nasty up in here :x
    chicken thighs nicely sucking up my bbq sauce as we speak ready for later, mmmm mmmm , and got nowt else planned :roll:
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    hello cunts.

i have today and tomorrow off, yipeeeee.

off for a run in a little bit and i have to pack for a little trip away and apart from that got nowt planned.
  • jndb72
    jndb72 Posts: 629
    Morning Surfers of the Ejaculation Wave,

Happy to report that the Dr give me the all clear yesterday, The lump I found (and no I don't mean the Mrs) is nothing to worry about.

Work today is crazy busy. Dosen't help that Iknow fark all about what I'm doing, and everyone I though I could ask are on holidays. I have the feeling it's going to be a long day.

Gonna try and get out tonight for a quick blast just to releive the stress....

TTFN
    2011 Canyon Nerve AM 5.0
    2009 Specialized Rockhopper Disc

I might have alzheimer's but atleast I don't have alzheimer's
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    Will also hopefully be waving goodbye to my old android phone, if it passes sex tests etc.
    :shock:

failed because the tiny plastic flap that covers the usb port is missing. :x so has now been advertised elsewhere for a princely sum
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,560
    Afternoon Flangehounds,

Couldn't get onto the forum this morning - frikkin thing kept hanging up on me? Ho hum. Anyhow, feeling like cack as i've got some man flu type crap that feels even worse in this heat & humidity. So am generally dossing with a vengeance. Anyhow, more footy tonight and hopefully the plaster cast comes offf tomorrow morning - must be getting a bit ripe in there :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    Alreet cum guzzlers...

SO hot in my office... sweating like a rapist CBA to do anything apart from look forward to: Thursday night beers - the start of the weekend!

looking forward to the hangover already...
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Well test rode the new set up last night... it works though my my sus seemed a litt firmt o me so softened it up, could have been me i can't rally remember if was trying it firmer, but it sucked firmer so hey lol.

P.S all bow before Zod!
  • Abra
    Abra Posts: 338
    Just got a 99p with a flake and choc sauce....WINNER!
    DO MORE OF WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY
  • bennett_346
    bennett_346 Posts: 5,029
    Well it's flooded here and the rain and lightning are biblical. But no worries i'm riding tomorrow anyway.

3ab3b9ca-1c09-42b6-8f33-13e0425067e8_500.jpg

No, this isn't inside a sewer, it's the tyne bloody tunnel :shock: