Weapon - LG57 DXD

MacMillan1975
MacMillan1975 Posts: 2
edited June 2012 in Commuting chat
LG57 DXD Black Mercedes. Deliberately swerved at a girl in her 20s at the north of Battersea Bridge at 8.30am this morning whilst heading south over the bridge. Not cool.

Comments

• Initialised
    Initialised Posts: 3,047
    As the closes thing they have to blanket mobile video surveillance on the roads why don't they use us that way?

Madness.

Roadsafe? Take it to a private prosecution, let a lawyer on a no win no fee basis decide if it's worth pursuing. It is attempted murder after all.
    I used to just ride my bike to work but now I find myself going out looking for bigger and bigger hills.
  • EKE_38BPM
    EKE_38BPM Posts: 5,821
    A horrible, but seemingly true, phrase I've heard is "If you want to kill someone and get away with it, do it in a car."
    FCN 3: Raleigh Record Ace fixie-to be resurrected sometime in the future
    FCN 4: Planet X Schmaffenschmack 2- workhorse
    FCN 9: B Twin Vitamin - winter commuter/loan bike for trainees

I'm hungry. I'm always hungry!
  • After my being chased around Kingsont by K9 Capers Van (LS09 VSE) which was probably driven by Andre McLoughlin, Road safe responded to my note saying 'that sounds scary, you should report that to the police'

I THOUGHT THAT WAS WHAT I WAS DOING!
    If I know you, and I like you, you can borrow my bike box for £30 a week. PM for details.
  • jds_1981
    jds_1981 Posts: 1,858
    After my being chased around Kingsont by K9 Capers Van (LS09 VSE) which was probably driven by Andre McLoughlin, Road safe responded to my note saying 'that sounds scary, you should report that to the police'

I THOUGHT THAT WAS WHAT I WAS DOING!

Yeah, if you read the caveats on the site it's not much use for anything. Useless, doesn't look like they'd even forward to the police proper for follow up.

I reported only a few days ago a hit and run (I chased the car (X621 KOG) who continued to drive erratically until I caught up with him and pointed out he'd hit someone.) He claimed not to have realised so I pointed out to him it was the reason for his now dangling wing mirror.
    Went back and person who'd been swiped had left so possible not too bad
    Reported on roadsafe in case the victim had reported to police in the hope it could then be tied up with me.

Response: -
    Thank you for the information you have supplied through the Metropolitan
    Police Roadsafe London reporting system.

As you are reporting a collision, you will need to attend your local
    Police Station and report it, Roadsafe London is unable to do this.

Regards

ROADSAFE LONDON

Nice.
    FCN 9 || FCN 5