Tuesday Poosday Morning...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited June 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Mehning Ar$eburgers!

Feel surprisingly awake but just cba.
Today I shall be trying to figure out what to do with lesser-minions. They're absolutely fecking useless. Heads will be rolling I think.
No idea what's on the cards today. I shall take the day as it comes (like your mum).

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    Good Morning Everyone,

I'm up early to wish my Dad a happy 50th Birthday before going on my holidays later on today, for on take off time 15.35, and no I don't feel guilty for flying on my Dad's birthday as my parents both missed my birthday completely this year to be on holiday!

:D
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' friends, romans and higher mammals: lend me your thumbs

Tuesday. Bah!

'tis all.

Onwards! To tomorrow. Via coffee.

........so much coffee......
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

good ride last night, i'm finally getting my climbing legs back :D

feeling the hayfever today though, i think i'll have to buy some tablets later, waste of money as it'll be gonje by the end of the week :lol:

not much else happening

laters
  • Abra
    Abra Posts: 338
    Morning Turd Burglars,

Work Meh, Must be getting on.... I'm late already!

> TEAAAAAA!

Laters
    DO MORE OF WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    Morning

Great partial ride in on the single speed (13 miles), great way to wake up and get ready for some grief
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,546
    Morning Wasters,

Another day of tasks awaits, delivering applications for junior's secondary school, then more job hunting (not looking great so far), then may have a look and see where we can go off for summer hols - feeling the need to escape.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Mornin Scuttlers

Lie in today as I have a medical, unfortunately its not until 3 so I'm in standby until then. Then its an early start tomorrow so early to bed. At least I'm gone for half 11 tomorrow so I might go for a spin around Cwmcarn if I'm not half asleep.
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Abra
    Abra Posts: 338
    Gazlar wrote:
    I have a medical

Careful of the finger up the bum... :twisted:
    DO MORE OF WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'ning
    I'm so ahead on my work I have time to procrastinate again, woo and indeed yay.
    Today I have bought some new tyres, and brake pads for the spares box.
    Noticed on Saturday that my rear brake needs bleeding. This is something I have never done, and I'm riding Glentress/Inners at the weekend and Morzine next month. Might be a complete girl and take it to a shop.. don't fancy farking it up...
    Suppose I should get on with some paperwork...oh the humanity!

Kisses
    FoxC
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Abra wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:
    I have a medical

Careful of the finger up the bum... :twisted:

I'll try, but the nurse is quite the looker so if she bends over she's getting the stinky digit

Foxc, I'm sure there's plenty on here willing to flush out your rear pipe, I obviously wouldn't be suggesting anything so smutty however, especially to you.
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    Second day back after a ten day break and I can just about see my desk through all the crap that has been dumped on it whilst I was away. How can so much sh1t build up so quickly and why is everything so urgent?

Lots of tea will be required to see me through the day. Minions will need to pick up some slack too.

Later......
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    hello cunts

not ben a bad morning so far, cleaned some weapons, took delivery of some shiny new boots and am off to collect some more new boots (although these ones wont be shiny)

turns out my plan of a week off next week might have been scuppered and i might be going to jordan instead. Either way, im not fussed but i think id prefer the week off thanks very much.
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Morning cockjanglers.
    First day of my new hours today, so i was in at 10 and i'll leave at normal time, result.
    Been on the school run today which i enjoy doing every now and then, and also picked up the parking permit so i can park the car at the front of the house. Having a few arguments with the Bose system in the dam thing though, one day it works one day it doesnt (common fault apparantly?)
    Right onwards to actual work!

Tata
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • cat_with_no_tail
    cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
    i might be going to jordan instead.

Nice!

Morning homos.

Just bought a BMX coz I iz down wit da kids innit.

Other than collecting that later on, today will be a lazy day spent lounging about around the house before returning to work tomorrow.

Laters
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    foxc_uk wrote:
    'ning

Noticed on Saturday that my rear brake needs bleeding. This is something I have never done, and I'm riding Glentress/Inners at the weekend and Morzine next month. Might be a complete girl and take it to a shop.. don't fancy farking it up...

Kisses
    FoxC

nothing wrong with this :lol: after my first attempt when i killed a set of brake pads and fecked up my rotor as oil went everywhere i take it to the shop :oops: :lol:
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Rear Mech has arrived!!

ooo hello people.

This evening after work will be mostly fitting my mech and setting my gears up.. much awesomeness!!