Mont Sainte Anne DH replay

YeehaaMcgee
YeehaaMcgee Posts: 5,740
edited June 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Has anyone got a decent link for a replay of yesterday's race?
I'm watching it on dirt.mpora.com, but it's glitching every few seconds.
Can't seem to find anything else.
Hmm, just switched to extreme.com, but the same problem.

Comments

• mak3m
    mak3m Posts: 1,394
    pink bike one seems ok

at work anyway

http://www.pinkbike.com/news/Mont-Saint ... -2012.html
  • YeehaaMcgee
    seems to have sorted itself out now. It's weird, the glitches were in exactly the same place on mpora.com and extreme.com
    Must have been something wrong with the original video feed.
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    I watched the Fort William round on RB's catch up service and had the same problem until seconds before riders started throwing themselves down the course - at which point the 'glitches' stopped.

Hope to catch up with Sanny Anna later in the week (or tonight if I get the chance)
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • YeehaaMcgee
    Just watched the women's race, and the start of the men's over lunch. What a track! The women's race was a proper edge-of-your-seat business (obviously, I'm not going to ruin it for you by telling you who won).

Going to catch the rest of the men's race tomorrow lunchtime - my internet at home just can;t stream videos at all any more. dammit.
  • DodgeT
    DodgeT Posts: 2,255
    Just watched the women's race, and the start of the men's over lunch. What a track! The women's race was a proper edge-of-your-seat business (obviously, I'm not going to ruin it for you by telling you who won).

Going to catch the rest of the men's race tomorrow lunchtime - my internet at home just can;t stream videos at all any more. dammit.

It's gone crap at my gf's just recently, it used to be fine but now you can't watch anything without giving it half hr to buffer... Did a speed check, getting a wopping 0.9mb WOOHOO !!!

Spent this dinnertime (at work) watching Danny Macaskill way back home on red bull tv :D
  • YeehaaMcgee
    DodgeT wrote:
    It's gone crap at my gf's just recently, it used to be fine but now you can't watch anything without giving it half hr to buffer... Did a speed check, getting a wopping 0.9mb WOOHOO !!!
    Ah, that'll be your woman's webcam. We're all watching her on it.
  • Clank

Right. B****r it, the lawn can wait - Imma watch me some teevee tonight!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

• supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    Just watching now, impressive endo recovery at about 41 mins!
  • YeehaaMcgee
    Off the ski jump? hell yes!
  • supersonic
    I winced when I saw it, that would have been one hell of a fall!
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Good watch eh :P

Watched it live, But there was hardly any supporters at the end of the course or anything compared to other courses, which suprised me, Canada is a fairly big on the MTBing.
  • cat_with_no_tail
    cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
    There were a few moments like that all down the course during the mens event.

Also, I looked up Gees crash during practice that they were talking about. Through the speed trap at 50-odd kph on his head. That looked like it hurt like a mo-fo.

http://www.vitalmtb.com/videos/features ... /sspomer,2
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Just watched the last ten men down, thats a hard track, most of them i look at and think yeah its ok, but that one looks harsh!
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • watching this now. WOW.
  • Clank
    Fark! That was worth the price of admission!

Brilliant.

• DodgeT
    DodgeT Posts: 2,255
    supersonic wrote:
    Just watching now, impressive endo recovery at about 41 mins!

You watching the same webcam as yeehaa? Wondered why she was in a good mood tonight :D
  • supersonic
    Nah, she was watching mine ;-)
  • fyldesmurf
    fyldesmurf Posts: 412
    edited June 2012
    Best race of the season so far for me, good that the hot seat was constantly changing,
  • paul.skibum
    paul.skibum Posts: 4,068
    Neko Mulally (spelling?) crash in the mens is horrific (reminiscent of gee's in practice). They guy is out for the count after landing, "walks" away after a bit of help and nothing serious apparently, not sure how.

I feel for Matti Lehikoinen though - suspected fractured collar bone after all he's been through.

& Smurf - I think some people may not know the result...... :roll:
    Closet jockey wheel pimp whore.
  • fyldesmurf
    fyldesmurf Posts: 412
    oh shoot, you may well be right there paul, hopefully fixed before it's too late...
  • Clank
    Have to agree with Mr Smurf - best race of the year so far. The ladies was probably the best race I've seen in ANY discipline this year - real seat-of-the-panties stuff. And some of the recoveries during the mens? Astonishing commitment and speed across the rocks from both sexes.

Both results very, very well earned.

Best two hours of telly this year, so far.

• YeehaaMcgee
    Aye, finished watching it over dinner - bloody amazing stuff.
    Those riders really are pushing the limits, there's no undeserved winners.
  • Northwind
    Northwind Posts: 14,675
    Neko Mulally (spelling?) crash in the mens is horrific (reminiscent of gee's in practice). They guy is out for the count after landing, "walks" away after a bit of help and nothing serious apparently, not sure how.

Had to laugh at that bit, Warner's giving it "We have the best medics in the world at this event", meanwhile he's getting more or less dragged off the track by what looked like random bystanders just so the race could restart :lol: "Look, he's fine!". He looked dead when they carried him away, yhey were just taking him off to harvest the organs.
    Uncompromising extremist