marnday marning

Gazlar
Gazlar Posts: 8,084
edited June 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Scuttlers

Back at work today until 11, then tomorrow I have a medical. Hopefully as I have an ear infection I'll fail the hearing test and not be allowed to work for a few days.

Going home to doze for a bit later and maybe rub out a lazy one looking at pictures of Charlize Theron.

Tarrah
Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
Amy
Farnsworth
Zapp

Comments

• thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Losers!

Less than 6 hours sleep makes me a tired Mule. Really could't care less about work right now, however, it pays the bills (just) so needs must.
    Think I'll try and sleep at any given opportunity!

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' Thieves, thieves and liars, murderers, hypocrites and b*****ds,

Ache like a mofo today after yesterdays epic paintballing. We ran, we crawled, we stromed undergrowth, we cleared buildings, we won. Which was nice. However, the ride in this morning was a bit slow, with both thighs calling out 'w****r'. Looking forward to ride home, and discovering what new words they've learned during the day.

Speaking of today, it will mostly be presenting to some overseas visitors on behalf of the people that think they own us. Pah! The Clank is no ones biatch!

Onwards! To coffee! And much big-uppery of my work!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,868
    meh

got a feeling today is going to be as good as the England team :(
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Morning, very tired after yesterday ride, yesterdays TV sports watching and VWDog barking at fox's as its bin day today.
    This morning i have been busy uploading rides onto Strava, and Minion is doing actual work. deserves him right for having 2 weeks off after having a child.
    So this week i'll be swapping the knobbies for slicky's and doing the odd road ride to get ready for the www.thekaiserchallenge.com.
    Onwards to extra caffine and porridge
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Off to Spain for the week. Sorted.

Laters
  • Abra
    Abra Posts: 338
    Morning sh*t lords,

Feeling Meh this morning. I tried to get a decent night sleep last night but, ended up watching TV switching between the football and Attack the block. (Don’t know what to think of that film?) Pretty strange story.

Today will be spent with my feet on the table reading the next instalment of Game of Thrones book while commanding someone to make me a cup of tea.... I doubt it will work though :?

Laters
    DO MORE OF WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Morning mongs
    Meh.
    Friend passed away on Saturday night, wife upset, child one doesn't know how to express her grief so is shouting at everybody and child two is solving the problem in her usual fashion by being Barbie (which is cheering us all up)
    Meetings all morning then a nice drive to an interview for a job I'm not really that bothered about. Might phone their HR dept and say I can't attend.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Holla Peeps,

All i can say is people who like Football must like objects inserting up there bums... :)

Good race at Mont St Anne on Redbull TV though, suprised by the small crowd at that event in comparison to Fort Bill :)
  • Kitty
    Kitty Posts: 2,844
    Morning, very sore today but I've got cleaning to do then packing ready for my hols tomorrow so can't complain!
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    hello cunts.

cant wait to knock off, work is dragging but hopefully ill be finished early for a run and then sitting in my pants.

4 more sleeps till i have a well and hard earned week off.
  • MountainMonster
    MountainMonster Posts: 7,423
    Hey guys,

Eventful weekend, lots of artsy stuff, so all is good. Back at work today which is a bit annoying, however next weekend starts the fun bits, and then after that lots of holiday time in July. Just got to push through until then.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,493
    Morning Shirtlifters,

Queued up for long time in the hospital this morning to get the busted hand checked over - was told it's still doing alright but I've got to come back for an X-ray on Friday. More time spent sitting in hospital waiting rooms then :( Now bored as can't ride so will send more time job hunting until there's something decent on the box later. Ho hum.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    Afternoon
    Was forced to attend the watching of England fail yet again, bonus that I managed to get on the pub wifi and watch MSA on the phone. Is it me or does living in the technology age sometimes completely rock?!
    Usualy sh*te at work, followed by yoga, followed by sleep as was awake at 5am so TFN could go home. Although he told me to go back to sleep. Not falling for those tricks... :?

Kisses
    FoxC
  • xmadxmoex
    xmadxmoex Posts: 135
    Afternoon All,

Today has been a day of lazynes whilst better half is out earning some pennies, looking after child has been fun..

Finally got bikes back home last night so thought it would be rude not to strap him to the back and go out for a quick ride, felt rather good.. though im rather un-fit again as i found out coming back up the hill home!

This afternoon been and bought said little one a bouncy castle from costo, so now lazing in the humidity watching him jump around.

Onwards to dinner time!
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
  • spongtastic
    Well, interview may have gone ok. Have a message from their HR but I've just done a 50 mile ride so will give them a call in the morning

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,868
    Well, interview may have gone ok. Have a message from their HR but I've just done a 50 mile ride so will give them a call in the morning

or they are missing a female member of staff.............
  • spongtastic
    matthew h wrote:

or they are missing a female member of staff.............

shhhh. They'll find out there's two sixth formers missing as well.