PSA: Sci-Fi double bill, Ch4 tonight

Stevo_666
Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
edited June 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Once the footy's out of the way we can relax, Channel 4 is showing 'Attack the Block' at 10.00, follwed by 'Alien 3' at 11.45. Good telly night 8)
"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]

Comments

• cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Haven't seen the Attack on so tape is set.
    Alien 3 is probably the most rubbish of the series (unless you include the vs Predator rubbish) but Ms Weaver is always worth watching. I have a thing for tough chicks.

Doco on Ray Bradbury on BBC4 at 11.30, also well worth a watch.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    cooldad wrote:
    Alien 3 is probably the most rubbish of the series (unless you include the vs Predator rubbish) but Ms Weaver is always worth watching. I have a thing for tough chicks.
    +1
    cooldad wrote:
    Doco on Ray Bradbury on BBC4 at 11.30, also well worth a watch.
    Good spot, ta.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    All the Bowie stuff after the Bradbury doco is also worth a watch, especially the Ziggy Stardust one - he was a spaceman. (For those of us old enough to remember).
    All repeats from Friday, they also showed the last Ziggy concert - the movie/doco by Pennebaker, excellent stuff.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • bennett_346
    bennett_346 Posts: 5,029
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Once the footy's out of the way we can relax, Channel 4 is showing 'Attack the Block' at 10.00

So much for that then.