Sunday yawning thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,873
edited June 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning

Another day another hangover

Today is study whilst the wife and kids go off to a summer fate, with obvious time out for gp

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,560
    Morning Wasters,

Crap day outside so it's shops, F1 and footy today. Will fill the gaps in between with entertaining junior.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Numbnuts!
    Watched 127 Hours last night. Good film, but I imagine the book will be better. I then watched Love Actually for the first time as I was told it's a 'must see'. This is false information. I did, however, complete a level of Angry Birds whilst watching it, this pleased me.
    Today, I need to figure out how to roast a chicken. This could be interesting.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Still in dressing gown. Waiting for Evans Cycles to open so I can get some very un-manly mudguards. The thought of turning up in the dressing gown is kind of amusing.

So, I'm off to get the important things done - Bacon sarnie and a mug of tea
  • cat_with_no_tail
    cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
    Morning homos.

Slept very well last night. Good to be back in my own bed. Going to occupy the kids today while the missus unpacks etc.

IIRC, it's DH later today too, which is nice.
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    hello cunts.

im enjoying being home alone.

im gonna sit around in my pants today, i do this whether the wife is here or not (she pretends shes not bothered but i reckon she would prefer an extra layer of fabric between my anus and the sofa) but im doing it anyway.
  • Abra
    Abra Posts: 338
    Morning Sunday Snoozers,

Off to bath to by giant keys and playing cards. Apparent Mrs A needs them for teaching :shock:.

More likely she wanted to wake me from my slumber (early) deprive me of my Bacon (which i defrosted especially for today) and drag me around town which i have no need to do.....bitchhhh! :(

enjoy your mornings!!!
    DO MORE OF WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY
  • IcarusGreen
    IcarusGreen Posts: 1,486
    Howdy Crudites,

Back from a short working holiday (8 Weeks) in Canada with 4 of them living out of the back of a truck in the middle of a crappy Prairie.

Not much to report except excessive drinking in the other 4 weeks and the weather is crap.
    + 1001 posts reset by the cruel cruel moderators!

Giant Trance X4 (2010)
    Giant SCR 02 (2006)
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Morning Scuttlers

My learning to swim is going well, I managed to do several lengths of the pool yesterday, although I do now have an ear infection so going to get earplugs next time.

Today will be a day of not much really, bed early ready for an early start tommorrow.
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • IcarusGreen
    IcarusGreen Posts: 1,486
    Has your latest stalking target got a moat?
    + 1001 posts reset by the cruel cruel moderators!

Giant Trance X4 (2010)
    Giant SCR 02 (2006)
  • bennett_346
    bennett_346 Posts: 5,029
    Didn't actually get to sleep till 7am today, so i'm broken.
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Afternooning bumders

I've finally moved out of the dump that was my flat, no longer living in Camden which I'm going to miss a bit BUT 2 months and I move into the new house in Potters Bar, I've worked out if I really want to go into central it'll only take me about 45 minutes on the bike, and I'll be in a proper house with bikes.

Until then it's back in Burtonland with bikes, this makes me happy.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    been camping down at the gower all weekend for my bros 40th birthday, had a great time and much cider drinking was involved, i'm absolutely knackered now though as last night there was about 40mph winds and torrential rain that kept me awake most of the night, but ah well....still better than doing nothing and sitting in front of the tv all weekend :D

no riding done this weekend, so a trip to FoD or CC tomorrow is in order i think 8)
  • bennett_346
    bennett_346 Posts: 5,029
    welshkev wrote:
    40mph winds and torrential rain that kept me awake most of the night
    That was pretty much my experience of the Gower two years ago :lol:
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    Gazlar wrote:
    Morning Scuttlers

My learning to swim is going well, I managed to do several lengths of the pool yesterday, although I do now have an ear infection so going to get earplugs next time.

Today will be a day of not much really, bed early ready for an early start tommorrow.

So you managed to stroke out several lengths in the pool

Well done that man!
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • cat_with_no_tail
    cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
    Anyone fancy picking me up in Liverpool tomorrow and going for a ride somewhere not too far away? Not back at work until Weds and the steam racket have some very cheap foot passanger day trip places going for tomorrow. :lol: