The weekend has arrived! Saturday is here

RevellRider
RevellRider Posts: 1,794
edited June 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Clagnuts,

How is your day? I'm taking the loser cruiser (bus) to work today so I can go out drinking straight from work. Slept like crap last night, had some drunk guy bottled/glassed so was bleeding all over the place and his mates were spoiling for a fight. God it's fun where I live. Anyway, on wards and up wards!

Comments

• cazmotron
    cazmotron Posts: 161
    Morning Jizz Moppers!

Working some OT this morning moving a department's IT kit and setting it up in the control room then off to play on some 70mph go-carts for my mates birthday. I can see me going backwards through a tyre wall, on fire.
    First though... Coffee time.
    Attention all planets of the Solar Federation - We have assumed control.
  • steelie600
    steelie600 Posts: 519
    Morning Wankers and clit twangers

Its saturday!!!!!!! WOO HOO and I ache like a bastard :( Still I better get up and wake myself the feck up!! LOL

Llandegla today! first time on a trail centre EVARRRRRR. Should be fun, been nice knowing you all. Send flowers to me mum will ya!! LOL

Shall try and report back from the dead but dont know if my iPhone will work in hell (I know fer fact I aint going upstairs LOL)

Anyways onwards to Shreddies, Llandegla and bacons if I survive!!
    Idiot ^^^^^^^^^

Ralph
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    Decent hangover this morning

Today is time with the kids as the current wife is on a spa w.end
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    Morning All

Windy as feck out here but sunny and warm once out of it.
    Only a couple of days left to go.

Apat from that everyone have a pleasent weekend.
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,549
    Morning Dirtballs,

Was ill yesterday; still have plaster cast on hand for another week at least; have to look after junior for most of today. No prospect of bikes for a few weeks. It could be better...I'm off to be a miserable b@stard for the rest of the day.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    morning dangleberries,

Still sore from falling of a segway many times earlier in the week and didn't sleep much last nigh, woke up far too early for a saturday. Today will consist of banking, walk in centre waiting as the young un has pink eye then phone shopping. Any suggestions for a new phone?

Onwards
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • oodboo
    cazmotron wrote:
    play on some 70mph go-carts
    I done that on a full stomach once, promptly emptied my stomach in the car park afterwards.

Strava
  • Abra
    Abra Posts: 338
    oodboo wrote:
    Any suggestions for a new phone?

There can only be one..... I phone

Morning Turd Burglars,

What a lovely day. Made cleaning the movey bits worthwhile. Im off out for a ride.

BBQ later if the weather holds up. Also pulled out the old N64 for some classic 4 way mario kart bitchessss! :mrgreen:

Laters

>Tea
    DO MORE OF WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Last night out in London while I'm still living down here, also most of the uni went out to celebrate the end of exams. Some fucktard nicked my money, student ID and oyster card while I was in a club (I tend not to take my whole wallet out with me thankfully). Had some turd wanting to nick my phone on the way home and then get back to the flat to find a drunk knob pissing against the front door. He decided to swing at me after I tell him to move somewhere else. Not a good evening all in.

Still, only down £20 and an oyster card, student ID was old anyway. Not happy, but suppose at least it was eventful :lol:

Anyway today will be packing and cleaning the flat.

Laters
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    Abra wrote:

pulled out the old N64 for some classic 4 way mario kart bitchessss!

niiice. i have an old N64 bought for the sole reson of playing golden eye which is still the greatest computer game ever.

Morning cunts.

ive been away a bit recently so it is nice to be in my house for a while and especially as the wife has gone up north with the dogs so i have the place to myself, mega.
  • oodboo
    Abra wrote:
    oodboo wrote:

Maybe I should have pointed out that I don't want an iphone, my wife has one (4S) at first I thought this is cool maybe I'll get one but now I think it's sh1t. I'll be sticking with Android.

Strava
  • oodboo
    oops, double post

Strava
  • Abra
    Abra Posts: 338
    Abra wrote:

niiice. i have an old N64 bought for the sole reson of playing golden eye which is still the greatest computer game ever.

Agreed...My Cartridge got damaged though, No amount of blowing would fix it. :( I think another mate is bringing it over later though. It's going to be a long night! :mrgreen:
    DO MORE OF WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    Abra wrote:
    Abra wrote:

Agreed...My Cartridge got damaged though, No amount of blowing would fix it. :( I think another mate is bringing it over later though. It's going to be a long night! :mrgreen:

Wonder where mine is.... Totally agree fantastic game
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    oodboo wrote:
    Abra wrote:
    oodboo wrote:

Maybe I should have pointed out that I don't want an iphone, my wife has one (4S) at first I thought this is cool maybe I'll get one but now I think it's sh1t. I'll be sticking with Android.
    No point getting the current iPhone either, as the next one (the 5th gen) has a different connector, so any current appliances that go with it aren't compatible. So that massively expensive iDock you have? Don't upgrade, or sell it for £10. Gotta love Apple

Afternoon losers!
    Been out all day to find out what's happening with my car. They fitted the new alternator, and I'm £240 poorer for it. Still, not as bad as I'd feared. Been in town as a man with a matchstick ran through, apparently it was lit in Greece and hasn't gone out yet! Very exciting.
    Parents are away this weekend, so I'm house sitting (having been out all day). Pizza for tea 8) I'm living the dream.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • cazmotron
    cazmotron Posts: 161
    Evenin'

Well go-carting was awesome. Track didn't allow for the full 70mph but we were getting into the 60mph mark and that was scary enough. I highly recommend a day at raceland edinburgh, best £50 I've spent in ages!
    Attention all planets of the Solar Federation - We have assumed control.
  • cat_with_no_tail
    cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
    golden eye .

That's what I call my obvious.

Morning(ish) homos. Just arrived home from my hols. Splendid week with great weather. Looking forward to crudtress in July now.
    Apparently the world ended while I was away though, floods etc. Poor show.
    Not back into work until weds though, so looking forward to getting out for a couple of rides.
    Laters