where can i get set of wheels dirt cheap

sigorman85
sigorman85 Posts: 2,536
edited June 2012 in MTB buying advice
hi im after a set of wheels dirt cheap is there any where on the net that sell sets of wheels ready to go? not ebay!
When i die I just hope the wife doesn't sell my stuff for what I told her I paid for it other wise someone will be getting a mega deal!!!

De rosa superking 888 di2

Comments

• pnev
    pnev Posts: 236
    What you looking to pay? And what do you want in terms of spec?
  • paul.skibum
    paul.skibum Posts: 4,068
    Bottom of the canal?

How cheap?! Check Merlins bargain bin - they often have wheels they have built to practice or just to keep busy or a wrong order that they sell off cheap. Like these http://www.merlincycles.com/bike-shop/wheels/mountain-bike-wheels/sale-wheels/pair-shimano-lx-disc-hubs-alex-ace-17-rims.html for 100 quid.
    Closet jockey wheel pimp whore.
  • sigorman85
    sigorman85 Posts: 2,536
    Just want some 26 inch hack wheels with bolt on discs an qr black would be nice thanks for the link ..... I have some dt Swiss custom 445d and there getting beat to bits on my route at the mo so I have put my city jets on them and going to get a cheep set for the flints ant rocks that chip and scratch them to bits
    When i die I just hope the wife doesn't sell my stuff for what I told her I paid for it other wise someone will be getting a mega deal!!!

De rosa superking 888 di2