A new competition?

snoopsmydogg
snoopsmydogg Posts: 1,110
edited June 2012 in The bottom bracket
since there is quite a bit of activity on another forum and not knowing how well it is moderated is it worth a little competition to see who can be banned first?

Comments

• Yossie
    Yossie Posts: 2,600
    I think that all my personalities may win that one.
  • nevman
    nevman Posts: 1,611
    Its all right for you,you have created your own support group.I think we should run a Mod programme to see how hard they are.Mums are Nazis,arent they?
    Whats the solution? Just pedal faster you baby.

Summer B,man Team Carbon LE#222
    Winter Alan Top Cross
    All rounder Spec. Allez.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    We should start by insulting their kids. That'll probably get us killed but it will be worth it. :D
  • I've got 5 sovs on Vesterberg to be the first, when his ban's up and he gets wind of it.
    You're the light wiping out my batteries; You're the cream in my airport coffee's.
  • snoopsmydogg
    snoopsmydogg Posts: 1,110
    by the time vesterberg returns yossie will have so many different personalities he will have been able to ban himself
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    I've got 5 sovs on Vesterberg to be the first, when his ban's up and he gets wind of it.

Whats vesterbergs mumsnet name ?

I am Candida McThrush, I just insulted evil_breakfast over there y'know. :D
  • I've got 5 sovs on Vesterberg to be the first, when his ban's up and he gets wind of it.

Whats vesterbergs mumsnet name ?

I am Candida McThrush, I just insulted evil_breakfast over there y'know. :D

:cry:
    You're the light wiping out my batteries; You're the cream in my airport coffee's.
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    CandidMcThrush is a class name. Theres a thread about goats...
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • nathancom
    nathancom Posts: 1,567
    Jesus, playing with the feminist forum. You either have balls or lost them years ago and are just reckless now.
  • Wirral_paul
    Wirral_paul Posts: 2,476
    CandidMcThrush is a class name. Theres a thread about goats...

Anyone managed to get their message banned yet like this one below?? Yossie - surely you have managed it?? :)

"EcclesAddict Wed 20-Jun-12 23:49:52
    Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted."