Mumsnet schizophrenia

2»

Comments

• Wirral_paul
    Wirral_paul Posts: 2,476
    Talking of forums - it looks like Ezy has started himself a Decals Forum

http://www.decalsforum.com/

There's thousands of posts but you just cant see them!

Shall we all join and start a few threads? :lol:
  • nevman
    nevman Posts: 1,611
    Fishing/angling-theres a sport in need of jollying along.Never seen a happy fisherist on a canal bank.And they hate bikes.
    Whats the solution? Just pedal faster you baby.

Summer B,man Team Carbon LE#222
    Winter Alan Top Cross
    All rounder Spec. Allez.
  • mattshrops
    mattshrops Posts: 1,134
    nathancom wrote:

Sounds like her old man could shit for britain. More likely she'll catch him spanking the monkey :lol:
    Death or Glory- Just another Story
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,163
    nevman wrote:
    Fishing/angling-theres a sport in need of jollying along.Never seen a happy fisherist on a canal bank.And they hate bikes.

I think you'll meet your match there, I used to fish a lot and was on a fishing website - good bunch and plenty of banter. Of course, if you really want to troll a fishing website you could try either "which is best Abu or Shimano" or "fishing should be banned, it's cruel and all anglers leave rubbish lying around" ;)
  • Redhog14
    Redhog14 Posts: 1,377
    nevman wrote:

Yeah but they hate Kayakers even more: Have a pub mate whose a cop in rural Perthshire got invovled in a case where they Kayaks went down the fishing beat, the kind where you pay £250+ for a days fishing, fukking it up for the fishieman, verbal assault on both sides results in the, rather expert fly fisher, hooking the kayaker on the cheek with his fly...
  • Pross
    There's going to be a new MNer in town soon I think. Apparently their membership has dropped recently so they'll be needing new blood :lol:
  • Pross
    Redhog14 wrote:
    nevman wrote:

Yeah but they hate Kayakers even more: Have a pub mate whose a cop in rural Perthshire got invovled in a case where they Kayaks went down the fishing beat, the kind where you pay £250+ for a days fishing, fukking it up for the fishieman, verbal assault on both sides results in the, rather expert fly fisher, hooking the kayaker on the cheek with his fly...

Sea anglers particularly hate sailors (or WAFIs as they are affectionately known).
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,097
    I am still in stitches, Who's this ? One of you lot ?

Mumsnet: FiftyShadesofConfused Thu 21-Jun-12 15:02:27

you there, Fuck off.
    and when you get there, fuck off from there too.
    Then fuck off some more.
    Keep fucking off until you get back here.
    Then fuck off again.

Talk about highjacking a site - marauding cyclists winding up Mums... Its superb but some part of me is saying its wrong its wrong. Dare I sign up?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • k-dog
    k-dog Posts: 1,652
    Cockwomble? Is that one of you?
    I'm left handed, if that matters.
  • Yossie
    Yossie Posts: 2,600
    Cleat - is there any chance of getting a copy of that thread ("basements") - has been reqested by non MN'ing person.

Ta muchly

Y
  • nathancom
    nathancom Posts: 1,567
    Thought I had a foolproof way to rile the Mumsnet masses. I couldn't be more wrong...

http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/am_i_being_ ... riably-Yes

This has to be the finest thread title though:

http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/am_i_being_ ... her-in-law